sans undertale gf gets more sad and gets therapy

Sans watched silently as the roblox noob struggled with feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness. It broke his heart seeing someone struggle so hard when they clearly weren't alone anymore. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around them and assure them that everything would work itself out eventually. With tears streaming down her face, the roblox noob let go of her hand and stood up slowly making her way back to her dorm room where she collapsed on her bed crying. She couldn't handle being rejected and the guilt was killing her. Sans saw the look of despair on her face and decided to follow. Sans gently placed himself next to her letting her cry while trying to reassure her that she was loved and appreciated. He hated seeing anyone suffer especially one as sweet and innocent as this poor girl. His heart ached knowing that he might never see her smile again if he didn't step in now. Sans called a therapist and made an appointment for her immediately. He wanted to help her in any way he could even if it meant leaving her side for a few hours to ensure she got the help she needed. The roblox noob looked up at him with tears in her eyes and managed to muster up a weak thank you. The therapist was Twilight Sparkle herself! Her job was to treat those suffering from mental illness and she took great pride in helping others find happiness within themselves. She sat down beside the roblox noob and gave her some space before starting their session. Sans had been waiting patiently outside the door until the therapist finally opened it and beckoned him inside. He entered and found the roblox noob sitting on the couch looking extremely nervous. He walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder giving her a hug. "It's okay," he whispered reassuringly. The roblox noob sniffled against his chest feeling safe and secure in his embrace. After a few minutes of silence, the therapist spoke softly "I'm going to ask you some questions about your life and feelings today. Twilight Sparkle took a deep breath and used her magic to create a soothing aura around the roblox noob making her feel more at ease. She then started to ask questions about her life and her feelings. As the questions continued, the roblox noob began to open up more and more revealing her deepest secrets. The therapist listened intently as she learned all about how the roblox noob felt and what caused her pain. They talked for quite some time but eventually decided that she would need additional therapy. Twilight Sparkle suggested another therapist who worked with similar cases that she thought would be best suited for the roblox noobs needs. The therapist made sure to give the roblox noob her contact information once they finished the session. Sans also remained by her side throughout the entire process offering her encouragement and support. Then, Twilight Sparkle man a bad decision. She shared her patient's name and experience with the internet without the noob's consent. After sharing her experiences with other patients online, Twilight Sparkle became more well-known than ever before. Her reputation grew rapidly and soon enough, she was being sought out by many people looking to find relief from their own mental health struggles. Unfortunately, this got Twilight in a lot of trouble and she was fired.

TO BE CONTINUED