[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Sickness // Feat. Jing Yuan + Blade

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - Your favorite companions are sick!                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫...

                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
                                    ┊ ┊ ︎✧
                                    ┊ ┊ ✯
                                    ┊ . ˚ ˚✩

                                         Yanqing :

         Scene;

- He ran out to you, hands high above his head as he eagerly waved to begin a session of sword training.

- When he gets to you, a tiny sneeze follows his stop. You excuse him, laughing and even finding it to be funny.

- Later, whilst training alongside him, you noticed he'd begun to grow pale. As you approached him, you realized he was grimly pale, yet flushed with fever. Sweat droplets trailed down the sides of his face as he steadied his sword feebly in his weakened hands.

- You urged him to rest immediately, rushing him back to the Palace of Astrum without regarding his sword exams.

   Reactions;

- Yanqing fought you every step of the way, consistently denying that he had a fever.

- Jing Yuan was quite surprised, but prepared. He thanked you for dragging the sickly Yanqing back indoors to rest and not overdo things. He took Yanqing's temperature, then gave him medicine to cool his fever.

- Blade was in instant hysterics. How could his baby get sick?
- He rushed to prepare soup for Yanqing. He then sat on the bedside, petting the boy's hair. He did not thank you, he actually shooed you to let Yanqing rest.

- You insisted upon staying. You got Yanqing water, then a thermometer to keep at his bedside. You turned a humidifier on for him to soothe his ravaging cough. After that, you sat in the corner of the bedroom to keep him company.

- Yanqing thanked his fathers, afterwards happily enjoying the soup Blade gave him. However, he was not happy to be confined in his mattress. He began by whining complaints to you, occasionally attempting to make an escape.
- After all of that struggle, you could see he was growing far too tired to try further. By that time, he was gazing blankly at you. When you returned his gaze and asked what was wrong, he simply stared down at his hands and shrugged before tucking himself beneath the blankets.
- You stood up to take his ponytail out of his hair. He rolled over to peer up at you, giggling like an idiot as he wrapped you up in his arms. You leaned into him with a playful jab at his mock-sadness.