My pet.

Alec walked into his and Magnus' bedroom. After a long day of hunting, he was exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep. His fingers fumbled for the light switch, which he finally found but when he flicked it on, nothing happened. He heard Magnus chuckle.

"They say your other senses work better when one of them is cut off. Can you see, my pet?" Magnus purred. Even in the dark, Alec could see the grin that played on his Master's face. "Barely," he choked out. He knew what was happening, and although he was tired, he couldn't stop his arousal from building.

"Follow my voice, darling" Magnus said, his tone seductive as hell. Alec complied, walking over to the bed they shared together. "As you know very well, I can see in the dark." He said as he looked his shadowhunter up and down. "Strip for me, pet. Slowly."

Alec started with his gear, setting it off to the side as he took piece by piece off. Next was his tattered old sweater, which he pulled over his head. He could see Magnus' golden eyes just faintly, twinkling with arousal, love and lust. He sighed in relief as he took off his jeans, his bouncing erection no longer caged. The last thing he took off was his socks, then his boxers. He stood infront of the bed, awaiting his warlocks next command.

"Come to me." He said, his eyes never leaving Alec's face. Alec lifted his knee onto the silk sheets, crawling to his beloved downworlder. Magnus grabbed his arm, pulling him up and closed the gap between their lips. The kiss was full of passion, unspoken words of love. Magnus moved down to his neck, sucking and biting, claiming this beautiful boy infront of him. "Remember our safe word," he whispered, kissing down his chest and stopping as he got to Alec's nipples. He bit down on one of the pink nubs, relishing in his pet's mixed groan of pleasure and pain.

Alec was high off of pure bliss. Just having Magnus touch him in this way was enough to make to come. But he had to wait, he had to please his Master. He bit down on his lip, blood dripping from his chin and down his chest. Magnus licked it up, smirking a smirk that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

Magnus loved Alec like this, so trusting, so willing to give his everything to the older man. It made Magnus all warm and fuzzy inside. Alec loved him more than anything, as Magnus did him. "You're mine," he said, twisting one of the shadowhunters nipples, "and don't you ever forget it." All of the teasing was making Alec throb. He wanted Magnus to touch him.

"Yes, master, all your's. Im all yours!" Alec cried out, "please touch me Master, please."
"Touch you where, my slut?"
"My cock! Suck it, rub it! Do anything! Please!" Alec said, running his fingers through Magnus' non-styled hair. "Hmmm.." Magnus hummed, his mouth hovering ober Alec's raging hard-on. "Well, you have been pretty good." And without warning, he plunged on Alec's erection. Licking, sucking, a little biting. He deepthroated it, enjoying the sound of the younger mans moans. He looked up at Alec, who had his eyes closed and was hanging on to the headboard for dear life. Magnus had established a safe word a little after they got into the life style. It was "Kermit". Alec hadn't known where it came from, and he's never had to use it. But, Magnus always reminded him, just incase.

Magnus released Alec with a quiet 'pop' noise. He reached under the bed, grabbing their bin of toys. He took out a cock ring and slipped it on Alec. "I plan to make our party last all night," he practically growled, "no coming too early, my love. I want you to be begging, screaming, my name till we're done." He winked at the Nephilium, who looked completely and utterly excited. Magnus pulled off his sparkly green shirt, leaning down to grind his chest against Alec's. The shadowhunter fumbled with the buttons of the warlock's tight blue skinny jeans, finally getting them undone and sliding them off his legs. Magnus was wear tight pastel purple boxer briefs that clung to his skin. Alec bit his lip, Jesus, Magnus was sexy. The older man noticed his stare, "See something you like, darling?" He teased, running his fingers up and down Alec's sides. "Just you," He whispered, "just everything about you." Magnus' eyes lit up, even in the dark, and he pulled Alec in for a heart-pounding, passionate kiss.

Magnus pulled on Alec's collar gently, feeling the cool, smooth metal. It was beautiful, with a heart charm that had their intials ingraved into it. Alec was estactic when he gave it to him. Magnus remembered every detail from that day, even though it was 3 years ago, it felt like yesterday.

Alec moaned quietly in Magnus' ear, sending waves of pressure right to his groin. Alec ran his hand down Magnus' bare legs and rested it ontop of his erection, palming it roughly. The warlock groaned, tipping his head back as Alec worked at his neck. Leaving love bites everywhere his mouth touched. "Nnggh. Alec." Magnus said, his demanding tone back. The shadowhunter looked up through his eyelashes, batting them innocently Magnus' way. "Yes?"
"Stop... argghh.. Teasing." He said back, grabbing Alec's hand and slipping it into his own boxers. Alec obeyed, pulling down the purple piece of clothing and throwing it on the floor. He pumped Magnus a few times before wrapping his thin pink lips around the older mans arousal. Earning a hum of approval from Magnus as he tangled his hands in Alec's hair, pushing him down more until he felt the back of Alec's throat, causing a groan to escape from his lovers lips. Magnus panted in pleasure, watching as Alec's head bobbed up and down on his cock. How beautiful the sight was.

Magnus gripped Alec's hair and pulled him up towards him. Pressing their lips together in a passionate, rough, kiss. Causing fireworks to explode inside of Magnus' chest. He leaned up and pushed Alec down on the bed. Moving his face beside his Shadowhunter's ear to whisper; "I'm going to fuck you now, long and hard."