Mystery's Weakness (Part 1)

Sonic: Hey, guys look what I found. This poor dude was on the cold floor. So I decided picking it up. *holds a creature (you'll find out soon)*

Silver: It looks kinda ugly and slimy.

Red: Wow! That thing looks awesome!

Shadow: Disgusting. -__-

Scourge: What's new?

Sonic: Scourge, look! Pretty cool, right?

Scourge: *observes the creature* Gross. That thing looks like a slimy animal eating garbage!

Sonic: Hey, guys don't be rude. *suddenly the creature fell on the floor*

Mystery: *yawns* Mornin' guys!

Tails: *goes out of the bathroom* What's an amphibian doing in here?

Mystery: *rubs her eyes then continue to walks*

Sonic: Stop!!!!

Mystery: *stops walking and looks on the floor then saw the frog beside her feet* Eep! *screams* GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE!!!!! *jumps and lands on the dining chair*

Red: I forgot you hate amphibians. I remember that time when you saw a lizard in school and you're like; "Waaaahhhh!!!! Get it out!". XD

Mystery: -___- Not funny, Senpai. I really don't like those things. It's just slimy.

Sonic: Alright, alright. *grabs the frog* [insert dramatic song] Well, I guess people don't understand you, froggy. It's just that we can't be together. I'm so sorry but....... You have to go on without me! *cries*

Shadow: Pathetic.

Scourge: Don't be a baby. There are many frogs in the forests.

Mystery: Just not in meh house! >_

Sonic: Okay, okay. *puts the frog outside* Happy?

Mystery: Finally *goes down*

Red: Look guys! I found a lizard!

Mystery: 0_0 *runs* Senpai!!!!!!

Red: XD Mystery, hates amphibians literally.

Sonic: You bet! XD