35. BEN'S SACRIFICE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: BEN'S SACRIFICE

---

Energy was thrumming as wind was howling and electricity was sizzling while the energy force kept getting stronger.

Diego and Allison looked at each other as they had their heads leaned forward while the energy blasts kept getting worse and stronger.

You cried out as the electricity was sizzling as you could feel how strong the energy force was.

"Vanya's in the room at the end of the hall" Diego said out loud over the sound of the energy cracking around them.

"How do you propose we get to her?" Allison asked "I haven't figured that one out, yet" Diego said "You can count me out" Klaus said "Klaus!" you shouted as you turned your head to him.

"What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the hero shit" Klaus said "Oh, Klaus" Allison shouted again as the four turned to him "Listen, listen. Vanya would understand. Cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am, is sexy trash" he said "You're a big pussy, that's what you are" Diego said to him "Guys, now is not the time" you said "Why? Because I don't wanna die? Who does? And martyrs aren't around to enjoy the victory party cause they're dead!" Klaus said "You are going out there.." Diego said and grabbed his shoulder "I'm not! Go away!" Klaus said "...Or I'm gonna beat you, and not the way you like it" Diego said as he moved around Allison.

"Maybe I should go" you said "No, if you get hurt, Five will beat my ass" Diego said.

"That's my cue" Allison said before she moved around the desk "Hey! Allison!" Diego and you shouted as you lunged your arms to where Allison was, trying to stop her "No! Allison!" Klaus shouted.

Allison got down on the floor and started crawling towards the room while grunting as the energy kept crackling and the wind kept howling.

She started bleeding out of her nose as she came closer "VANYA!" she shouted, her voice was hard to hear as there were more energy blasts "Vanya!" she shouted again trying to make her way towards the door.

But then she was push back by a wave, throwing her backward before she slide back and hit the desk, knocking her out.

"Okay, my turn" you said "No, you will get killed" Ethan said "You're staying here" Diego said before he took a deep breath.

"All right. I'm going" he said but then Klaus grabbed him "No, wait, wait, wait, wait" he said "What?" Diego asked as he looked at him.

"If you don't make it back, there's one thing that I need to tell you" Klaus said "I don't have time for this" Diego said "Please" Klaus said "What?" Diego asked "You look like Antonio Banderas with long hair. I just thought you should know" Klaus said to him "Thanks, man" Diego said before he got out from behind the desk and started walking towards the room.