~02~

(Warning gore & death)

~

You slowly wake up with a throbbing headache, only realizing after a few seconds that you were tied to a chair, or at least what your brain thought was a chair. You vision was unbelievably blurry and your hearing was somewhat shot.

You could definitely hear voices speaking all around you, all these voices seemed to be coming from men. You heard yelling, anger, fear and excitement. You were afraid yourself but to out of it to care at this moment.

Why can't you remember what happened last? Did someone break in? Where's mom and dad? Whose voice is so loud?

"Morning gorgeous, how was the nap, hope it was nice" A man in a white mask said to you in a false nice tone. You could barely make out this man as a whole but after looking at him for about a whole minute you could finally see what he looked like.

The man was crouched down in front of you so you didn't get a good look at how tall he was but he was on the bigger side, muscle wise. This man wore a honey mustard coloured jacket and he had a white mask with black facial features panted onto it, the faint whites and dark iris's of his eyes popping through the eyeholes of the mask.

"Remember anything?" the man said to you. You looked at the man mouth slightly agape and begun to think about how this all started. You remember the noises, the trip to the kitchen, and.. the hooded man. How could you forget he was hiding in your closet, but if that man was there who was this man and where was he when all of this happened??

You focus back to the masked man in front of you and slowly nodded in fear of what he might do if you did the wrong thing. "Good, good. Okay then, let's begin". You were very confused about what he meant by this, is this supposed to be some kind of sick joke?

"What's happening? Who are you?" you ask the man in a soft scared voice, the man looks back at you and then behind you and nods to someone who must've been standing behind you.

A hand places on your shoulder and in a deep almost fake sounding voice, someone says in your ear "You'll find out another time who we are", a camera can be seen in the hands of the person who says this and when you take a peak at the man who spoke, you can see it's the hooded man.

Terrified you start shaking and breathing fast and hard out of your mouth which seems to have annoyed the masked man who in your mind you've dubbed 'Masky'. 'Masky' signals to a different person behind you and says "Use the tape". The sound of duct tape being ripped off the roll can be heard and you start to mutter small 'no's'.

A hand comes from behind you and grips your face hard before forcing your head to tilt back, the man from the woods towers over you and slaps the piece of tape over your mouth. Your eyes widen after seeing the man from the woods and he takes notice of your staring, bringing his hand lower from atop your head to your jaw, staring at you for a good second before bending down to meet you ear to whisper,

"Hi again, doll"

Your eyes begin to tear as the man quietly chuckles to himself occasionally twitching his hand and making whistling noises.

You couldn't understand what was happening, how didn't you hear his tics before, how couldn't you feel the other's presences and, when were your parents sitting in front of you? Your parents were sitting on their knees with their body tied up and mouths taped shut. Your mother was crying hysterically and trying, with little ability, to beg 'Masky' to leg her go. Your father was sitting there staring at you, hatred and disappointment washed over his eyes and you immediately looked away from him to look at 'Masky'.

'Masky' laughed at your mothers struggle while the hooded man who you've now dubbed 'hoodie' leaned against the wall of your stairs and pointed the camera towards your parents. You couldn't see where the man from the woods was but you could hear him ticking behind you.