a dare and a kiss

Pov First:

As the Prince of Thailand, my day starts early in the morning. Ughhh, I hate it. After I have "sufficiently" slept, according to my parents' opinion, I get up and get ready for the day. I put on proper clothes that someone on my staff has laid out for me, then I do my hair. Once I am ready, I have a light breakfast. That means I eat exotic fruits and a cup of fragrant Thai tea. 

During breakfast, I read the latest news and stay informed about current events in my country and the world. I have to do that because I am the prince and I need to know what's happening, as I will eventually be in my father's position. I have been reminded of that so many times.

Afterwards, my official part of the day begins. I meet with my advisors and ministers to discuss important matters. We debate political decisions, social projects, and the country's development. As a prince, it is my duty to actively participate in government affairs and promote the well-being of my people.

After fulfilling my official duties, I take time for my personal interests. I love engaging with art and culture. I enjoy visiting museums and galleries to get inspired. I also really enjoy drawing. In the afternoon, I often meet with representatives from other countries and attend international events with my father. I represent my country and maintain diplomatic relationships.

Evenings are a different story. In the evenings, I go out with friends. That's the only time when I don't have to play the role of a public figure, except for family gatherings. Just the thought of "family gatherings" makes me hold back. I hate those evenings. They usually end in arguments.

Exactly today is such a day. I'm sitting in a meeting and they're talking about something, about business and so on. I'm so bored. I couldn't care less about what they're blabbering up there. When I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, I try to discreetly take it out of my bag. 

8 messages from a chat. I open my messages and it shows that the group "rich kids" has written something. We named the group that way because that's how people on the internet call us. By now, we take it as a joke. 

Force: Guys, I need a break!!!!!!!!!! 

Force: Party, tonight. 

Force: No objections. I need your support. My dad is driving me crazy. 

Mark: Yeah, I'm in. Same club as always? 

Jan: Yes, coming too. But if someone pukes on me again, watch out. 

Mark: Babe, never again. 

Jan: I feel like throwing up.🤮🤮🤮

Mark: 😘

I laugh, but hold it in when I remember where I am. 

me: I'm coming too, you idiots.

Ouch. A foot hits me under the table and I suppress the sound of pain. I look up and my father gives me an angry look. I put away my phone and let it all pass me by. 

When the meeting is over, my father and I are driven home. He is still mad at me. After 10 minutes, he says something. "What was that? That was so disrespectful, First," he says, half yelling. I swallow. I'm used to him yelling at me, but I still get shocked every time. "I'm sorry," I say with a slightly bored voice. He rolls his eyes and we don't talk to each other for the entire ride home.

Late in the evening, I pick up my friends and we drive together to the club. Normally, we all have a designated driver, but I love driving, don't ask me why. Just the feeling of putting the top down and feeling the wind in my hair is simply the best. As we arrive, I can already see the beautiful facade of the club. It's a club for wealthy people. Normally, I hate these kinds of clubs. They're show-off clubs, but my parents and I made a deal back then: I can go to clubs, but they get to choose which ones. It's for my safety and blah blah blah.