I

SM☆T WARNING

I know first chapter is wild but I'm trying to work on it while also writing, yes there's gonna be smut very often but if you don't like that stuff there will be warnings:).

January 3, 2022
Deana's pov

"You may now kiss the bride" Everybody was cheering an shit while I was just looking at her looking at me man i never wanted night to come so bad,just thinking about all the things I could do to her was driving me crazy.

Oh I ain't talking about the bride and I ain't the groom Im talking bout his daughter cookie, My now stepsister I know, I know she's my stepsister but damn, hol up let's go back a little.

January 3, 2018
Deana's pov

'Ok de I really need you to just try and get along with his daughter okay cause until we start renovating you guys will be........ sharing a room.' She said that last part quiet cause she knows I like my space.

'But why ma plus she 20 ain't she supposed to be at collage or somethin." I was getting frustrated because what the fuck do I look like sharing my room that means I ain't got no privacy to jack my shii.

"Look sweety I know youre upset but its only a couple weeks okay then were gonna start the renovation and add on to your room okay just bear with me she's a nice girl, just try and be nice."

"Man whateva ma"

*couple hours later*
"De can u please come here." Man she here already well there goes my privacy.

"Coming ma just gimme a min." Let me put my shirt on.

"Yes ma what you need." I asked
"Can you bring lu bags upstairs her wrist sprained." Damn i never thought id find a stud attractive she was tall,she has ginger locs not to long not too short,her smile she had deep dimples everything about her made me feel some type of way a good type of way.

"S-Sure ma" i sort of stuttered damn she was fine af
"Wait can you show me to the bathroom please. " she asked with that same damn smile,fuck I ain't gon make it through the night with her beside me.

*At the dinner table*
8:15 pm

Diana- so lu what do you do for work?

Lu- well I work at sonny's and I just got push up to manager so I'm making a little money.

Diana- well that's great, would it be possible to get de a jod there?

De- wait hol on so u want me to work did you forget YOU put me in basketball and after class, what time will I get home if i do that?

Diana- well I can take you out of them extra classes since you've been getting straight a's, and now you have time.

De- but training ends at six ma.

Lu- well since I work the whole day I can come pick you up and you work with me til 9 and you'll still get payed a reasonable amount.

Diana- well there you have it problem solved.

End of dinner and
Conversation
*In de's room*
(A little reminder there is smut coming your way so watch out:)

"Fuck man u just got here an you making shit hard for me already." I was frustrated and she just giggled with that smile and it was getting to me, my shit was hard and I mean hard.

Lu's pov
"Like what your dick" she look down and start adjusting her sweats like thats gonna make it any less obvious, I admit I'm liking this it's like the more I smile at her the harder she gets.

"You want some of me huh?" I asked slowly walking towards her until i was right infront of her, she smelled like coco butter and vanilla.

"You wanna fuck me don't you or are you too much of a pussy to do it hmm? come on fuck me." I kept pushing her back and with each push i could see her getting angrier but i don't care I want sex and I want it rough.

" you're a little puss-" in one swift move she got me by my neck,the look in her eyes tell me she broke, she was leaving hickeys on my neck and my jawline while her dick was right on my crutch, it felt so good when she moved and sucked on my nipples and she made her down taking my pants off leaving me in my underpants alone then she took it out, it was aleast 8 or 9 inches and 3 inches thick I fucked up so, I ran well I tried, the door was locked and my only option was the bed but she caught me and had not one bit of emphathy for me.

(Um so i little note if you don't like that talking shit in sex then this one aint for you but im trying so yea.)

"Come on baby, lemme hear your voice."
De was deep into my guts, she had me in missionary she could see everything and trust I've never been shy before but the way she was looking at me, telling me I was so pretty and kissing on me, those things did something to me.

"Ahh fuck de wait plss~~" i was feeling all types of shit it felt so good.
"Look at me baby."
"I can't mmm~ fuck!" my eyes were at the back of my head everything was blurry I felt like I was on a high.
"C'mon baby you can look at me, your doing such a good job."
"Why are you doing this to me fuckk~~,that feels so goodd~" my back arched up this is too much for me.

*de's pov"
I felt her walls clench around me I knew she wanted to cum
"Go ahead mama." Immediately her body relaxed onto the bed and she was out like a light.

____________________________________
I need to stop creating so much stories cause i can't update frequently😭

Tell me how y'all like this first chapter:))

My stepsisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara