Continuing IV

*Alexis pov*
Fuck my shit stiff again, everytime I think about jonii it gets hard and shits uncomfortable ash.

"Knock knock"
"Who is it?" No answer
"WHO IS IT??" Still no answer, these niggas don't know how to talk are someth-
"JONII!?" I pulled her inside and locked the door
"How the hell did you get in here." Now u might be wondering what the hell am I talking about I just let her in, well I live in a gated community that only lets in you in when provided with your home card or if you're visiting they ask for confirmation from the resident and I'm sure jonii didn't do any of that.

"Di told me where u live and since they wouldn't let me In i um..." she started playing with her fingers.

"You what jonii?." At this point I'm impressed caused this place is packed with security so I really can't think of a way she could've gotten in.

"I got one of the security guards suit and i just toke it off and threw it away."

"How did you get the clothes??" This is stressing me tf out.

"Does that really matter right now." She started getting frustrated.
"Fine since that doesn't matter why are you here?"
"I wanted to see you." She was avoiding eye contact with me
"You wanted to see me for what all of a sudden you acting all shy and shit did you forget what y'all put me through?" I was frustrated.
"I know it was a really shitty move, and I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to approach you and say hiw I felt then you befriend my bestfriend and i was just jealous and I'm really, really sorry for how I acted towards you I swear I didn't mean it." She turned aroubd to walk outbut I couldn't be mad and let her.

"Wait!" She turned to face me, she had a tear in her eye
"So I think we can both agree we started out on the wrong foot so how about we go for coffee at the new bakery."

She nodded wiping her eyes
"Yea."
_______
I don't know what write about right now😭
I hope y'all like this little chapter:))