II

"It's like I'm falling in l♡ve with her."

*Lu's pov*

*Lu's pov*

Damn my legs are so sore and weak, well what else would I expect after she fucked up my guts last night, yet I'm still craving more of her tho, her voice, the way she talked me through the whole thing, shit I might just get on my knees for her.

"You good ma?"
I damn near jumped out of my skin shouldn't she be at school.

"What you doing here still?" She got up from her gaming chair.
"Cause all I have today is pratice and I'm just waiting on my ma to wake up so I can ask her for her car.

"You know I can take you right but you have to help me first." She chuckled while lifting me up bridal style.
...........

"And right here, you wanna come out and meet my friends?"
The look in her eyes told me that she genuinely wanted me to meet them so I did, god I've only known her for a few hours and I'm doing everything to make her happy.

"Okay this is jonii my bestfriend, those two over there are alex and alis their sisters, that group over their is lana, kiara, polly, melly and lay and guys this is my stepsister lu." She had this big ass smile on her face, I never noticed before that she dimples.

"Nice to meet y'all." Everbody was nice so far.

*After practice* (everybody gone)
As we were gonna drive off one of di teammates I hadn't seen came out and asked her for a ride, now I'on really like people in my car but I'll do it for the sake of her.
"So how old are u you look a lot younger than everybody." I looked in the mirror and she fidgeting with her fingers so di answer for her.
"She's a freshman and just transferred here on a scholarship so the others kinda been giving her a rough time not too bad."
"NOT TOO BAD THEY TIED MY FUCKING SHOES ON THE DAMN NET AND JONII IS THE BIGGEST BITCH, SHE AIN'T HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL TO ME I AIN'T DID SHIT." I was a little suprised at her out brust but i guess she was just fed up.

"Man I know, I know but they only doing it cause u a newby but inna a month or two once u show dat u are the shit they'll ease up on you ight, I'll text you later ok?" Di turned around to face her.

"Man whatever bye thanks for the ride tho." And as soon as she left I was ready to tear into di ass.
"WHAT YOU MEAN BY THEY ONLY BULLYING HER BC SHE A NEWBY WHAT SENSE DOES THAT SHIT MAKE HUH?"

"Wait mama come down jonii only doing it cause she like it when she has an out burst ok?, I'll tell you about it tonight."

_________________________________
I know this is short but bare with me.
How you like this chapter?
Vote if you like:))