Chapter 6

Y/n's Pov

I looked around frantically, trying to find the light switch. When I finally found it..... it wouldn't work. It must be a power outage. I looked around to try and find my desk for my phone, but I couldn't see anything, and I started to panic. I suddenly hear a laugh coming from the tower, and something falls into the ball pit. I looked over to where th sound came from, but I still couldn't see anything. I started to panic and hyperventilate. I sat down as i noticed the glowing red eyes directly in front of me. But the eyes seemed to soften when they realized that I was panicking.
The eyes went away, and moments later, the lights came back on. I was relieved and was calming my breathing down when Sun came up to me looking worried.

"Are you okay, Sunshine?"

He looked really worried as I finally managed to slow my breathing to normal.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Sunny... I just really don't like the dark."

"Did you see moon?"

'Is that what the eyes were? Moon? Isn't that Sun's other half? I thought he was out of order since I never saw him.'

"Yeah, I think I did,"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but i was a little bit scared from the dark, and I've never met him before, but other than that, not really."

He looked like he was thinking before turning and looking at me again.

"Would you like to meet Moon? But actually know about it this time? You can go right by the light switch so you can turn it on if you get scared."

I thought for a moment before nodding my head and walking over to the light switch. I turned to face Sun as I flipped the switch. I took deep breaths as I waited for Moon to appear. I kept my hand on the switch the entire time.

"Hello?"
I waited for an answer while staring into the darkness. I was starting to get nervous.

"Hello?"
I said again.

"Hi~"

I heard a voice coming from right beside me. I turned and saw moon, the only light coming from his eyes which partially showed the rest of his face.
I jumped a how close he was and backed up to the wall.

"S-so I'm y/n... I guess your Moon right?"

"Yes I'm Moon. Sorry we couldn't meet earlier Sun was being selfish."

"So are you and Sun like friends or brothers? Or are you like the same person with different personalities?"

"We are more like brothers than anything."

"So what do you want to talk about? I'm not really good with meeting new people..."

"Well how about you tell me about that boyfriends of yours~"

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend.."

"You know who I'm talking about. That boy from earlier."

"Ohhhh, you mean bs/f? He's not my boyfriend. He already has a girlfriend."

"Well then, so you're up for grabs?"

'What us that supposed to mean? Yes, I'm single, but why does he care? Is he just trying to rub it in my face that I'll most likely be alone forever?"

"I g-guess?"

"What's your favorite color y/n?"

"Um, my favorite color is f/c, how about you?"

"Mine is blue."

"Do you and Sun get along, or is it like sibling rivalry?"

"We get along most of the time, but we do fight a lot."

"Yeah..."

I looked around, remembering that I couldn't see anything and started to panic again. My breathing started to get faster, and I couldn't really focus my eyes on anything since it was so dark. The next thing I know, I feel arms wrap around me. I look up to see Moon giving me a hug. I look back down and hug him back. I was still crying but was a lot calmer than before. Moon never let go of the hug. Suddenly I felt Moon pick .e up bridal style and start walking away from where we were.

"W-where are we going?"

"Well you must be tired so I'm taking you to our room to sleep."

He was right I was pretty tired. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Moon's Pov

I set Y/n down in the bed and covered her up with a blanket. I felt guilty about her having a panic attack since I'm the reason the lights were out anyways.

'I wonder why she's so afraid of the dark anyways... something bad must have happened.'

I get why Sun likes her so much. She's kind and interesting. Though I just met her, I can see through Sun's eyes when I'm asleep. Hopefully, we can talk more sometime and actually get to do something fun.

I turned around and went to the charging station after leaving Y/n a letter just in case she wakes up early.

The letter:
You're in our room, so don't panic. We are I'm the charging station, so wake us up if you need us. There are some snacks in the cabinet by the door if you gett hungry. You know where the bathroom is.
-Sun and Moon

Sorry for the short chapter.