Chapter 33- Perfect Wedding

Evie held my veil as she backed up, pulling it to its length and setting it on the floor. "I think I designed myself a true masterpiece."

"You did," I agreed. "It's beautiful."

"You look like a princess," Evie breathed, smiling.

I giggled. "I'm going to be queen as soon as I say I do."

"(Y/n) Hades, soon to be Hook, Princess, soon to be Queen of the Underworld," Evie said dramatically.

Mal walked into the room. "Just relax."

"Says the Queen of Auradon." I snorted. "How can I be relaxed?"

"Take a deep breath," Mal said slowly. "Let every single doubt you have wash away as you breathe out."

"I'm not trying to set my veil on fire, so..." I trailed off.

"I actually coated the veil in a fire-proof solution when I made your veil," Evie stated.

I smiled. "Thanks, E."

"As well as everything else," Evie added.

"You think of everything," I said as Evie smoothed my dress.

"Kick-butt Princess of the Underworld, about to be married." Mal shook her head in disbelief. "Evie, you put (Y/n) into a dress."

Evie stepped back. "That's what I do."

"And it's perfect," I twirled around. "My makeup, my shoes, my crown... everything's perfect. You should start a line of wedding dresses, E."

"With this accomplishment, I might as well," Evie replied.

Mal nodded in agreement. "But let's not worry about that right now. Right now is your moment. Everything is about you and Harry." Mal pointed to my engagement ring.

There was a knock at the door and Dad walked in. He was in a navy blue suit and his hair was slicked back. "It's time," he said simply.

"Are you ready?" Mal asked with a smile.

"I was born ready," I said determinedly.

The setting was perfect. Auradon's Royal Church was chosen for both Mal's and my wedding. The theme was fairytale, the traditional wedding theme in Auradon. Chairs lined with cushions were set out for the five hundred people in attendance.

Lonnie, Uma, Evie, and CJ were my bridesmaids, and Mal was my maid of honor. Gil was the best man, standing next to Harry, who was in a red suit, while Jay, Ben, Doug, and Zevon, were lined up next to them.

Dad walked me down the aisle slowly, his arm hooked with mine. I noticed Persephone wiped her eyes out of the corner of my own. Dad hugged me when we reached the end of the aisle, then let me walk up to the altar.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite (Y/n) Hades and Harry Hook in marriage.

Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matters what challenges you face, you now face together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one.

"The Bride and Groom have a few words to share," the Notary looked up at us.

Harry took a deep breath. "(Y/n), I promise to love you with all my being for all time. I will cherish you and support you with everything, and I will be by your side until the end. Even if we started on the wrong side of the barrier, we grew together into where we are today. I love you." Harry smiled.

I smiled slightly. "Harry, I've cared about you since the very beginning. I've loved you since we first said the three words, and I promise to love you with everything I have. We've grown together, and we'll continue to grow as we age. But, I know that we'll grow with each other. I love you too."

"And now, for the exchange of vows. Harry Hook, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" the Notary asked.

Harry nodded with a smile. "I do."

"And (Y/n), do you take this man to to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" the Notary asked.

I looked into Harry's eyes. "I do."

"Repeat after me." The Notary turned to Harry. "I, Harry, take you (Y/n), to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"I, Harry, take you (Y/n), to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," Harry repeated.

The Notary turned to me. "Repeat after me. I, (Y/n), take you, Harry, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"I, (Y/n), take you, Harry, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," I echoed.

He nodded with a smile. "Now, Harry, will you please place this ring on (Y/n)'s finger and repeat the following. I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love," Harry echoed, sliding the ring onto my finger.

"(Y/n), will you please place this ring on Harry's finger and repeat the following. I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." The Notary handed me Harry's ring.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love," I repeated, sliding the ring onto Harry's finger with a smile.

The Notary beamed. "By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the kingdom of Auradon, I now pronounce you husband and wife." He turned to Harry. "You may kiss the bride."

Harry leaned in eagerly and kissed me lovingly. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck as everyone cheered and clapped. Harry pulled away from the magical kiss, smiling goofily. Like nothing else mattered in the world except us.

"I really want to go back to our house and take this off and sleep," Harry whispered as the clapping continued.

"You and me both," I giggled quietly. "A few more hours and then we can sleep in until tomorrow afternoon."