chapter 1:

i sat on my front porch, tapping my foot on the hot concrete, waiting for my mom to return for her vacation from isla nublar.

i always wanted to go with her to that island, but she never agreed to it. i never knew why. she said it was because she didn't want to 'leave me unsupervised' because she was always in the lab. my biggest drean was always to see a dinosaur, i was obsessed with them. they brought me happiness, and they always fascinated me deeply.

i sat in my thought until i saw a van pull up and my mom slipped out. after she hopped out and grabbed her bags, the van immediately drove away. i got up and ran over to hug her, but she just peeled me off and walked inside.

i sighed and dropped my head, following behind her. when we got inside she dropped her bags and turned to me, a wide smile plastered on her face, "hey baby! sorry for not giving you a hug, i just need a shower really bad." she chuckled, and now that she pointed it out, i could really smell it. i scrunched my face up in disgust and backed away slightly.

"anyways, this can't wait, i have a huge surprise!" she said, rocking her heels back and forth. i lit up with hope as she pulled something out of her purse and revealed it to be camp cretaceous tickets for their camp.

i started practically jumping up and down with joy, unable to believe my eyes, "are they real? why is there two?" i said, joy overwhelming me.

she smiled, "so you can bring a friend, why else not?"

i squealed and grabbed the tickets, "thank you mama!!" i thanked, and ran past her to my room.
i picked up my phone and immediately started texting my boyfriend.

me: blaize!! guess what!?

BLAIZEE🤞🤗: wut?? are you ok??

me: yes!! just call me i have something RLY important to ask and tell you

i immediately picked up the phone as soon as he started to call. before he could even say hi, i immediately threw the question at him.

"will you go to camp cretaceous with me?! my mom got two tickets, and i want you to go with me," i asked, and after a few seconds he said, "i will ask, hold on."

"ok!!"

after a few minutes of waiting, blaize came back.

"honestly, im surprised, but they said yes."

i was shocked, but super happy. i practically started jumping up and down. i gave him all the details and i sat on the phone with him while he talked to his aunt.

we talked for the rest of the night about plans and how it would be. i honestly couldn't wait for this trip.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

short but idc😭😭