1

I wake up to the sound of yelling, I sigh rolling over in my bed
"OW TOM!" I hear muffled "what the hell is going on" I say to myself. I force myself up out of bed, first thing I did was brush my hair, it looked like a birds nest.

I walk out of my room
"Guys cmon you woke her up" I hear bill say to the boys "hey alana" Georg says and I wave back. Turns out the boys were doing arm wrestling.
I sit down on the couch between bill and gustav "hey" I say to gustav smiling "hey" he says quietly smiling back
"Who's winning?" I ask "me duh" tom says smirking at me

"THATS A LIE im winning" Georg yells
"Whatever" tom says leaning back while rolling his eyes. "Alana your turn" georg says. I get up and crack my knuckles for dramatics, i sit down opposite tom and put my elbow on the table "ready, set, go!!" Georg shouts, i just flex my arm pushing opposite of the way toms going. I slowly let him win but as soon as he stops trying i flip his hand onto the table "Loserr" i say to tom "thats not fair she cheated!" He says trying to argue against me 🙄

"Alana clearly won that" bill says "yeah she won" gustav says "but-" tom says trying to defend himself but he knew he lost "you know what fine i lost blah blah" he says rolling his eyes and walking away and i giggle at his defeat. "Are you guys doing anything today?" I ask out of curiosity "No i don't think so" bill says shaking his head. As i stand up my phone beeps, 'meet at studio at 10' i read from naomi (one of the Xscape members) and i text back 'ok'. I walk to my room to pick put an outfit.

☆☆☆☆☆
Time skip
☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey alana" naomi says waving "hey" i say waving back

Naomi was the only girl in the group that atleast acknowledged me when i was around, she was like the sweet one that actually cared.

"So basically we need lyrics, without lyrics we have no song. so think" Johanna says with a pen in her hand "I've been working on something i was wondering if i could show you" i say, i knew they would say no but hey i asked anyway "no we need to work together" Johanna says "No i think you should show us" says naomi smiling at me "really? Ok." I say standing up and started singing a song i was working on, humming things i wasn't sure of yet. (Lets say it's where have you been by Rihanna)

Naomi and lena started clapping when i finished "that was actually really good" lena says smiling "oh really? thank you!" i say smiling "yeah, your voice is so beautiful" naomi says "Aww" i say smiling. I look over to Johanna "yeah it's whatever" she says rolling her eyes. I sigh to her reaction Naomi rolls her eyes at Johanna. "Come on Jo, you know it was better then 'whatever' just admit it" lena says defending me.

I finally felt recognised a little bit more which made me happy.

"Ok fine, it was good" Johanna says with no emotion. What a ray of sunshine she was. "Thank you" i say politely and she just nodded.

We right down the lyrics i know and started playing around with the music, "Girls time to pack up we're closing early tonight" the reception lady says to us and we all nodd started to pack up. "Good job today girls" naomi says to us as we leave the building "I'll keep working on lyrics tonight okay" i say and they all nodd

Today was actually successful, we had a new song on board and we actually got something done, and I'm proud of myself for finally being listened to.

I walk back into the apartment considering the studio was like a block away so there was no point in driving. "Hey lans" Bill says as i walk in "Hey B, guess what" i say, i was probably over excited but whatever. "What happend?" He asks raising an eye brow "Johanna actually listened to me today!" I say smiling "Ugh finally" he says in a smug tone "but im proud of you Lans" he says hugging me "i have to go figure out lyrics" i say walking into my bedroom.

I take a shower and change into grey sweatpants and a black singlet so i can actually get comfy. I lay down on my bed with my note book and pen in hand, i write down anything that pops into my brain.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walk into the dark kitchen to grab a snack before going to bed, i bump into something. I can't tell if its a wall, a person or a fridge. "Sorry!" I hear gustav say "It's alright" i say i find the light switch and turn the light on. "Thats too bright" he says squinting his eyes "sorry" i say dimming the lights. "Why are you up right now?" Gustav asks in a whisper as i take out chips from the pantry "tryna figure out lyrics for a song" i say open the packet is quiet at possible "Why are you up?" I ask still tying to be quiet "can't sleep" he says rubbing his eyes.

"Wanna come to my room?" i ask walking over to my bedroom door "sure" he says hesitantly before walking in. Gustav sits down on my bed next to me and makes himself comfortable
"Can i read your song lyrics?" He asks "yeah, its so bad though" i say. I grab a cigarette and lit it out the open window
He picks up note book and reads, while slowly nodding his head.
He smiles and closes the note book "Its seems like a beautiful song" he says, and i smile. "Thanks gus" i say after I take a hit.

"Give me some" he says walking over to me and holding his hand out. I give him the cigarette and he smokes it. He passes it back to me as he exhales. We go back and fourth until the it was just the butt. I put it out on the ash tray and close the window.

G

ustav was looking at me admiringly, he looked so cute right now. I look down and fix my shirt strap cause it was falling 🫥.

I always knew i had feelings for gustav i just didn't want to ruin anything between us and also the band. He was so quiet and sort of mysterious, i liked it. He was intriguing.

"Alana you're so pretty" he says, i feel my face warm up and i was probably tomato red. "Awh thanks gustav you're so sweet" i reply. I probably looked like a maniac the way i was smiling. I was now shivering and I actually don't know why, it just happens alot.

"Lani you're shaking again" he says putting his hand on my shoulder, His hands were soft and warm.
"It's ok" I say looking him in the eye as he towers over me. He drags his hand down my whole arm and laughs a little "You've got goosies" he says and I giggle.

*knock *knock

Our heads turned to the door I quickly walk over and open it and see tom standing there "hey tom" I say sticking my head through the door "can you and gustav shut up im trying to sleep" he says tiredly "Who's gustav?" I ask. It's always been a joke of ours to 'prank' tom that certain people didn't exist just to mess with him.

"I'm to tired for this shit" he says walking away and I close the door.
He giggles a little bit "I'm gonna go to sleep" I say laying down on my bed,
I go under the sheets and turn over. "Can I stay I don't want to wake tom" he say quietly "yeah go ahead" I say almost whispering.

I feel him snuggle up close to me "I'm cold" he whispers I turn over to look at him and cuddle up to him.
"

Goodnight Lani" Gustav whispers "Goodnight Gus" I say into his neck, closing my eyes, he puts his hand on my waist sending butterflies though my body 🦋🦋

☆☆☆☆☆☆