2

"What the hell is this" tom's says barging into my room.
I open my eyes and sit up realising gustav was still next to me,
"G come look at this" he says motioning for georg to come over. Gustav rubs his eyes open, what a cutie patootie he was.

"Oooo" georg cooes wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Gustav was now aware of what was going on and he rolls his eyes at the boys. "Go away" i say to tom and georg "just ignore them Lani" gustav says lying his head back on the pillow. "Have fun" tom says closing the door smirking.

I sigh and roll my eyes laying back down "you're cute when you're mad" he says and i smile embarrassingly covering my face to giggle. "What?" He asks. He was so pookie i couldn't resist. I calm down and look him in the eye, i examined his facial features, his deep brown eyes, his nose, his lips, WHAT. His beautiful golden hair, he is so handsome. I caught myself staring too long.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" he says with a smirk. I push his face away softy with my hand. "Cmon i have to get ready" i say getting out of bed and over to my closet. Gustav gets up and leaves. I grab low rise camo cargo pants, a belt and a black tanktop with red writing on it.

I brush my hair and put make up on, concealer, blush, highlighter, mascara and a little bit of eye liner. "That'll do" i say to myself, i still probably looked like a hot mess but whatever. I walk out of my room and into the loung room "Alana, do you wanna tell bill what me georg saw this morning" tom says smirking and i just death stare him "what did you see?" Bill asks and i sit down on the couch "idk, what did we see gustav?" Georg raises his eyebrows

"Just tell meee" bill whines, "Alana and gustav were doing it" tom says "Thats so not true!!" I say, I slap tom on the cheek. "Hey!" He says punching my arm, i grab his arm and twist it "ow" he whines "oh gustav you're so hot" he says 'mocking' me even though i never said that. we continue to fight but tom punches me in the eye and i cover my eye with my hands

"Oh, are you ok?" tom asks knowing he fucked up. Bill rubs my shoulder "I'm fine" i say still covering my eye "thats gonna bruise really bad" georg says "no shit, he litteraly just punched her" bill says hugging me from behind "its ok guys im fine" i say taking my hand off my eye "Maybe get ice" gustav speaks up "yeah, tom go get alana an ice pack considering you're the one that did this" bill says. Tom rolls his eyes and gets up and goes into the kitchen

"Are you sure you're okay?" Gustav asks and i nodd. Its true i was fine, although it did hurt i wasn't that bad plus toms punch wasn't that hard.

"Are you and gustav a thing?" Bill whispers into my ear coving his mouth so no one else could hear. I turn over to whisper back "i wish" i joke and bill giggles.

Tom comes back with and ice pack coverd with paper towel "here" he says pasing me the ice pack and i cover my eye with it. He walks away and into his bedroom. Georg sighs and sits down next to gustav squishing all of us together.

I check the time on my watch "I have to go to the studio." I say getting up off the couch, I grab keys and my notebook from my room. "Good luck lans" Bill says giving me a thumbs up and I smile

☆☆☆☆☆☆

You went to the studio everything went, okay??, Johanna was sooo happy 🫥(she wasn't) and she made lena ignore you again (fucking bitch)....

anyways time skip

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Lans" tom's says knocking on my door "yeah?" I say and tom walks in. "I'm sorry for, you know, everything" he says sitting on the edge of my bed "it's totally fine" I say and I ment it. It was all just jokes.

"Really?" He asks raising an eyebrow "yeah it's alright things happen" I say. "THINGS do happen" he says smirking, he was talking about me and gustav. "Stopp" I giggle. I didn't want him to stop saying things about gustav and I. Cause when I think about him I kick my feet like a little girl.

"Oh by the way we have an interview tonight" tom says. Whenever the boys had interviews I always went with them and sat in the audience (if there was one)
"And the producers asked you to come too" he says. Wow thanks for the last minute information. I was excited but nervous like I wish I had more time to prepare.

"When are we going?" I ask "An hour" he says. "Mhm" I say. I push tom out of my room so I could get ready. 'AN HOUR' I whisper to myself I rush to the bathroom to straighten my hair. My hair was straight naturally but like it needed to be more straight yk. Just to make it look scrumptious.

"Alana I need to piss" georg says Throught the door "JUST HOLD IT!" I yell. How dare he need to pee when I'm in the bathroom like wtf bro stop messing me up. "ALANA I WILL PISS ON YOU!" He yells "jeez" I say opening the door and leaving.

"Everyone ready?!" Bill asks "yeah!" Tom, Georg and Gustav reply. "Yep" I say as I clip my big hoop earrings in while walking out of my room "Shit you look hot" tom says smirking "Thanks" I say.

Gustav was jealous about the way tom talked to Alana. He was scared to complement her especially in front of everyone.

We walk into the car park and I trailed behind the boys trying to find sweets in my bag "you do look hot" gustav says quietly as he walks next to me "thanks gustav you're so sweet" I say quietly. I knew gustav probably didn't want the guys to hear us so I stayed quiet for him ♡♡

We get to the car the boys manager got for us "Guys one of you is gonna be squished" bill says as we walk up to a tiny ass car. It only had 5 seats yk like the 2 in front and then the 3 is in the back.

"Lans is the smallest she can go in the middle" georg says "fine" I say rolling my eyes. I was always in the middle I never had space 😭. I could never move without someone foot in my mouth or something. I got in the middle seat as tom gets in on the right side and gustav gets in after me. I buckle up straight away I was never safe with georg driving and being in the middle. One day I'll fly straight through the front windscreen.

Tom put headphones in and blastes his music so loud I could hear it "WHAT IS LOVE!" he sings really loud "shut up!" I say loud enough he can hear me. He continues to sing so I yank his headphones out of his ipod and take his ipod and pass it to gustav secretly "give it back!" He yells grabbing my arms.

When tom wasn't looking gustav passes it to bill sitting in the passenger seat. "I DON'T HAVE IT!" I yell trying to get tom to stop attacking me. "Pleasee" he pleaded I put my hands up "I don't have it" I say and tom sighs turning away from me looking out the window.

I put my hand in gustavs for the rest of the drive there. Georg and tom were constantly arguing. I sigh, I was tired. Yes I wanted to be in the interview but I was so exhausted, I don't know how the guys do it all the time, they are everywhere every second.

☆☆☆☆☆☆