entry 01: confession

______________________

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

I honestly don't know why the hell I'm even writing this and giving it to you but I simply can't keep it to myself anymore. I like you, a lot. To be honest, I'm quite shocked and confused as to why I feel such attraction towards you, I mean, you are kind of a jerk and everyone in our school is either scared of you or hates your guts. But anyway, I have no idea when I started feeling this way, I suddenly woke up one day and my heart just started to flutter whenever you're around. So yeah, that's all. By the way, here's some pocachip and peppermint candies, I noticed that you eat these a lot.
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈

Taehoon stared down at the piece of paper he was holding with a confused frown, 'what the fuck?'

He has a secret admirer? Was this a joke? Well sure, he's good looking and he knows people swoon for him but a secret admirer suddenly showing up out of the blue? That was unexpected.

Not to mention, this person also knows some of his favorite snacks and candy. Were they paying that much attention to him? Damn, what if they have been stalking him without him noticing? That would be quite annoying to deal with.

Also, despite them claiming to be attracted to him, the love confession was written on a piece of paper that was obviously just torn from a yellow pad paper, it was clear that whoever left this on his desk either acted out of pure impulse or just wasn't the romantic type considering how the paper was carelessly folded in an uneven manner. Some parts were also crumpled up, hinting that they might have hesitated on going through with their plan and thought of just discarding the letter, but decided to proceed with it at the last minute.

It doesn't matter though, it's not like he cares about it looking half-assed. In fact, he doesn't really give two shits about the whole situation itself.

"What a weirdo." He muttered to himself, yet, even with his words, he mindlessly tucked the paper in between the pages of one of his notebooks that was under his desk, then took the peppermint candies and threw them carelessly inside his bag before taking the potato chips in his hand and opening the bag. He began eating the pocachip.

The Taekwondo athlete sat down on his seat, putting his feet up his desk as he munched on the junk food that was anonymously given to him.

It was probably a bad idea eating food from a stranger seeing as there's a potential danger to it considering that the food could've been poisoned, but hey, it was free.

When he was finally finished eating the gift he received, the bell rang indicating that the first class was about to begin.

The day went on like it usually would and Taehoon did his daily routine, and had forgotten about the unexpected twist to his day, the love letter had completely slipped out of his mind.

______________________
based on a true story (lmao)