Chapter 2

Tonight once everyone left I was able to stay up till' ten. yeah I know but Haw- keigo wouldn't let me stay up past then.  After I got done brushing my teeth I walked to the guest room to find k-keigo, its still hard to say his name let alone his first name. Anyway he was in a very over sized mustard yellow-T that said, "They said Don't Give Up On Your Dreams, So I Went Back To Sleep" And baggy grey sweat pants. "I don't wan't you getting up in the middle of the night unless its to use the bathroom so I came up with an Idea, I'll just sleep in here." He said like it was normal. My face heated up fast, "what the fuck" I thought.

Then He just started laughing,"w-" Before I could even start he pointed at me, "y-your shirt" he said in between laughs. My shirt fit me and it was a grey-T that said, "I'm Not Clumsy It's Just The Floor Hates Me, The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies, & The Walls Get In The Way" I also had black under armor shorts on so i didn't get hot overnight. "Oh," I sighed. Once he calmed down I took it as my chance to ask him why. "You can trust me, so go sleep in your own bed." I said. He looked up at me. "Bed what bed? this is my bed." He said then it hit him. "OHHHH! yeah i said that so you didn't think i was sleeping next to you. Which i wasn't, i was on the couch." He said. "Oh, fine but stay. over. there." I say feeling bad that i was out for a week in his bed.

I walk to the other side of the bed and get in. After I snuggle up into the blanket, I see the light has been turned off. After about five minutes I fade into dream world.

Timeskip-5 hours

"STOP!" I yell my arms crossed in front of my face. I start to cry. "It was just a dream it was just a dream it was just a dream" I whisper to myself while rocking back and fourth on the bed.Then I felt movement and there was suddenly two arms rapped around me hugging me into a chest. "Hey, hey, hey. Calm down, your okay." I heard a very deep husky voice say seamlessly and sleepy behind me. 

My eyes went wide and my face flushed red. "Hawks" I thought. I had forgotten that he was in the bed with me. "Just go back to sleep Manu-Pēpē, you'll be okay. I'm here" He said. I don't think he's fully awake. I realize I said that we needed to stay on different sides of the bed but i'm scared. "o-okay" I said and snuggled up Into his chest and fell back asleep.

Hawks POV:

I've been on my phone since the kid who refuses to give me his name fell asleep. all i was doing was looking at the internet and playing games.ding. "Oh i got a text" I thought. I check who texted me. "Aizawa? what the hell?" i think once i see who texted me. 

Aizawa: Now would be a good time to go to bed Hawks, so get off your phone.

Me: How the hell

Aizawa: I just got done with patrol, go to bed.

Me: fine night

Aizawa: Good night.

After that I turned off my phone and 'went' to sleep. once i was sure he left i flipped on my back and looked up at the roof. "STOP" I heard the kid yell. I was sleepy, I'll admit, but I was now also worried. When I looked over at him he was rocking himself. I sat up and crawled over to him. I sat behind him and gave him a hug, "he's so small" I thought. "Hey, hey, hey. Calm down, your okay" I said and i felt like he froze for a second, I must've surprised him. "Just go back to sleep Manu-Pēpē, you'll be okay" I said and he snuggled into my chest saying "O-okay" 

"what was that about different sides of the bed?" i thought smirking. Then it him me. "I- I just called him 'Baby bird' in hawaiian. Shit, I mean you can't blame me i don't know his name" I thought trying to calm myself down. as soon as heard small snores coming from him I moved us to the middle of the bed and spooned him. as I was falling asleep i ran my fingers through his green bouncy hair. "You're safe" I whisper in his ear right before knocking out.

The morning-POV: Izuku

I woke up to the sound of birds outside the window. when I turned around I didn't see Keigo. "that's weird" I said out loud. I then noticed that I was in the middle of the bed. Memories of last night bubbled up in my head. "Oh, that must've been him" I thought. I get out of bed and decide to find some food. when i get to the fridge I see a note. 

"Hey, i'm at work and ill be back by lunch time with food there is a necklace on the counter put it on. if you need me just rub the feather on it three times" I read out loud. i take the letter off the fridge and throw it in the trash. i grab some canalope and turn to the counter. "oh well thats cool" i thought. It was a black leather string and one of his bright red feathers were hanging down off of it. I touched the feather once before putting the necklace on so he'd know i just put it on. after that i went to go watch some T.V to pass the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: the shirts mentioned are some i own and i thought they were funny so i put them in the book. i also thought having hawks POV would be cool and im glad it worked out. hope you liked it and i'll see you in the next one. until then, Leo out.

Words:1011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~