Chapter 71 Perfect Couple 12

Zhang Xing stared straight at him. That man who was protecting the little girl was really Huo Ling, right? He rubbed his eyes suspiciously, and then looked again—that's great, it turned out that there was nothing wrong with his eyes!

  Originally, it was surprising enough for Huo Ling to call and invite him out for dinner. The little girl hugged her before the meal was eaten? And what did he say? Others can't think of it, but you can. Think about it?

  The little girl is really small, she looks only eighteen or nineteen, standing next to Huo Ling is even more childish. The appearance is good, and the temperament is also good, but I didn't expect that Huo Laowu, a bachelor who has been around for thousands of years, likes this mouthful?

This is good, he doesn't have to worry about his own safety all the time.

  Huo Ling looked at the people on the ground coldly: "Who is this person?"

  Jiang Nian shook his head and said, "Cousin's classmate, my cousin introduced him to me when I was in the third year of junior high school and gave him my WeChat account, but I ignored him, today is the first time I met him."

  Huo Ling knew that Liu Yingying harbored malice towards Jiang Nian. After hearing those things from Huo Ping back then, he lost interest in Liu Yingying. He didn't expect that this person's mind hadn't changed a few years later, and he was still thinking about what to do. Counting against his cousin! If he hadn't had the foresight to find someone to protect Jiang Nian, if he wasn't there, wouldn't the man in front of him be about to succeed? Just thinking about it made Huo Ling's face even colder.

  Qi Bin was so flustered by the sight that he couldn't find a word to defend himself.

  Zhang Xing glanced at Qi Bin on the ground, and beckoned to the manager to pull him out, he couldn't let his sister-in-law be snatched away in his territory, right?

  Qi Bin still didn't understand what was going on. When he came back to his senses, he had already been invited out of the gate by the security guard. He was a consumer and hadn't made any mistakes. How dare this food court drive away the guests? This is hospitality. The way? Are you not afraid that he will be exposed to the media?

  Although he thought so, he didn't dare in his heart, he was vaguely afraid. The man who was protecting Jiang Nian looked unusual, and the man who appeared later could easily command the manager of the Food House to drive him out, which meant that The status of that person is not low. Because this Gourmet House is also a famous restaurant in the imperial capital, the owner of Gourmet House is still ranked among the top ten richest people in the country, and their financial resources and status are all good. Looking at it this way, the "Uncle Huo" in Jiang Nian's mouth and the one who appeared later Men are afraid that they are not ordinary people, they are either rich or expensive.

  The dignitaries in the imperial capital, I'm afraid that he can't even touch a single hair of the other party, and can't match him.

  Qi Bin panicked in his heart, and his face was burning with embarrassment. Liu Yingying obviously said that the Jiang family was just a nouveau riche with no connections. What's going on now?

  When has Qi Bin ever been so ashamed? And he felt that those people looked at him with contempt. Although he didn't dare to make a scene, he flicked his sleeves along with his neck, trying to save face: "This is how you treat people like this at the Food House. Guests? Be careful and I will sue you!"

  The manager looked at him and laughed, "Do you expect us to be polite when dealing with a pervert who bullies a girl? It would have been the best of humanity if you didn't send it to the police station. I advise you to be a human being."