Chapter 72 Perfect Couple 13

Jiang Nian found that Huo Ling is really a very attractive man. In the past, when he wore ordinary clothes, most of his sharpness was suppressed. Now when he puts on the military uniform, when he stands there, he is heroic and strong, as if The pines and cypresses are tall and straight, and they are as sharp as an unsheathed sword.

  He is majestic, imposing, and powerful enough to be ignored.

  His every word, every command is calm and powerful, making people unconsciously want to surrender to him.

  Look at the several classes that are training together on the playground. They are the most obedient and perform best. When they stand in the military posture, they all hold their heads high, not to mention how energetic they are. Even the girls Full of energy. The boys were still feeling a little uncomfortable. They were still clamoring before the military training, "I don't want to save my life, I'm going to die." , When it comes to training, he is still full of energy and looking forward to it.

  Occasionally when I sat down to rest at the same place, I discussed this as Instructor Huo, saying that he is so handsome, has a nice voice, and a good figure. It would be even better if he could be blah blah blah! Girls who are more courageous will ask.

  "How old are you, Instructor Huo?"

  "Instructor Huo, do you have a girlfriend?"

  "Instructor Huo, what kind of girl do you like?"

  "Instructor Huo..."

  Of course, Instructor Huo answered them very seriously: "Train well, don't think about these crooked ways."

  Naturally, there was a lot of wailing, ouch.

  Not only those from Jiang Nian's class, but those from other classes also wanted to take a look when they passed by. Huo Ling seemed to be the most popular among the instructors.

  Overnight, Jiang Nian's rivals in love rose steadily. Even her roommate Chen Chen and Jiang Yun yelled that Huo Ling is so handsome and has a good figure, and it must feel safe to be hugged by him!

  "Well, I guess Instructor Huo should have a girlfriend. If he doesn't have a girlfriend, he also has a girl he likes."

  "Why? I don't think so."

  "You're stupid. When we asked him if he had a girlfriend, he didn't deny it. This must be the case!"

  Chen Chen was disappointed, "No way, I still want to chase him."

  Jiang Yun said: "I heard that instructor Huo has two bars and one star. He is only twenty-five or sixteen, right? To get to this position, he must either have strength or a family background. Either way, he is not an ordinary person."

  "Wow, so powerful?!"

  "Anyway, regardless of whether Instructor Huo is great or not, I feel that being his girlfriend must be very happy! Besides, during the military training these days, Instructor Huo has been taking care of Jiang Nian so much that he will ask questions after a while. Although he looks indifferent, but He is really gentle. Don't you think so, Jiang Nian?"

  "I do not know either."

  Jiang Nian really still doesn't know if being Huo Ling's girlfriend will be very happy, but she will be hugged soon, so she can feel the stalwart chest of Instructor Huo, and experience the legendary sense of security hehe.

  Because of her special situation, Jiang Nian will report the number every time she trains. After the training, Huo Ling will call her name and ask her to come out to rest under the shade of the tree next to the playground. Every time at this time, Jiang Nian will I received countless envious and jealous eyes, and some students said: "We suffer and suffer by the side, and you watch us suffer by the side, is your conscience at ease?"