1.) wtf is cake af

calum's p.o.v:

"sup, my bad bitchachos so todays video will be a q&a, if the title wasn't that obvious," i sassily said.

"lets get on the video!" i say exitedly. i honestly love getting tweets from my fans.

"okay, so the first question is from "@fuckmecalum are you asian?" okay, first of all, do you talk to yo mama with that username? ya need jesus ya nasty, and secondly you must be new to my channel because ive explained this so many times. no i am not asian i mean my accent doesnt say "ching chong china mothafockers" (an: okay i didnt mean to be racist its supposed to be a joke plus im asian) i am a kiwi, not the fruit you uneducated twat, i meant like i am a new zealand-er or whatever and austrailian."

after that i kept on answering a lot of funny, important stuff, future ideas, vidcon and stuff until the last tweet confused me.

"the last question is from @calumhemmings asking, "are you cake af?" i read out loud confused. "wtf is cake af?"

"I guess? okay it better not be some nasty shit out there, kay?" i said still confused about this whole cake thing. cake af sounds like a type of cake (lol no shit) im gonna do my research later tonight.

"okay my bad bitches that is the end of this video. hope you guys enjoyed the video, because i really had fun making this video. make sure you like, comment, and subcribe if you havent yet! stay sassy my bad bitches." i ended and reached over to stop recording. i then took my camera and went to my computer to edit the video. after i finished i immediately uploaded it cause i dont want my fans to wait.

i went on twitter and checked my notifications and saw fans tweeting some funny shit until i get a tweet from someone i didnt know saying.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
MUHAHAHAHA I AM EVIL TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ON THAT lol hope you enjoyed the first chap! hope wasnt that sucky since this is my first time writing bc i wanted to try it out. kay peace out homiez
-yo mvp (kc lol)