2.) how can you be cake af?

calum's p.o.v:

"@lukehemmings @calumhood i guess i am cake af too :-)" i read this random (and cute motherfucker telling by his icon) tweet i was mentioned in. wait, im still confused with this whole cake thing. ok im gonna google this shit.

i went over to my laptop and turned it on to search up on google wtf cake af was. i typed on the search bar "what is cake af?" and pressed enter. the first thing that popped up was a tumblr account called, 'acidcake'. it was the most popular one, so i decided to click on it. then thats when i realized while i was scrolling through this blog, there were pictures and text posts of me and that puke lemmings kid shipped together and stuff.

and thats when i found out what cake af was. it was me and luke hemmings name shipped together, but what i dont get is that we havent met eachother and how can you be cake af?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys! Sorry this was so short i actually had nothing coming through my brain. Plus im at church cause ya need jesus children. Anyways, i promise i'll try writing longer if theres people reading this lol probably not. Oh yeah the picture above will be luke's twitter icon cause hes one sexy piece of ass k bye.

-ur lord and saviour jesus