Chapter 29

A/N
Things will heat up in this chapter.

Their thick locks are blown by the chill sundown breeze. But Jenice doesn't feel cold because she has Nikki so close to her, her hands are so tight to his abdomen.

The motorcycle starts when the light signal of the traffic light changes. They overtake a car, both laughing, full of adrenaline, an ecstatic pleasure, hard to explain, who is filling their veins.

Jenice holds back her breath when she checks where Nikki has brought her. A cheeky grin appears on his face. Grin that drives her crazy like every time.

They are both still on the motorcycle, which Nikki brakes lightly. He gets off the first time and he takes her hand gently, helping her to get off.

Both are at the restaurant where they had their first date. Enter with hands connected together. They look like the most in love couple out there, teasing each other.

They don't spend much time there. Shortly after finishing the meal, they leave. Where? Only Nikki knows. Jenice looks at the surrounding enigmatically.

Finally, after a not very long and difficult journey, the motorcycle is parked near the beach. It is quiet all around, and it seems that no one is patrolling around. Now they are walking on the sand, with bare feet, making at the shore, where the water reaches the sand.

A wooden building is emerging. Jenice gives Nikki an inquisitive look, he laughs and luring her faster towards that place.

Closer now, they can make out an over water getaway.
The swirling water crashes against its tall wooden legs.

Jenice looks at Nikki, he has an expression as if he can't wait for her reaction.

"Just wait to see what's inside," he murmurs to her and she feels shivers.

Still holding hands, they climb the stairs gradually but excitedly.
Nikki opens the door, pushing it and swinging in.

It seems full blackness, but Nikki draws Jenice by the hand, both venturing into the mysterious place.

Arriving in a kind of living room, with a miraculous view of the beach, having a huge sea window through which the moon's rays diffuse.

In the middle is a large table, where Nikki pulls Jenice to see how stylish and at the same time romantically it is decorated. With lit candles, the small flames enlighten the enormous room. Red roses in a white vase. Empty plates, waiting for the first dish to be put on them.

"This..." Jenice slowly turns to Nikki. "It's so beautiful."

"I thought you would like it," he leans down and kisses her quickly on the lips.

"But I'm not hungry," she shows a seemingly saintly smile, but with a devilish glimmer in her dark eyes.

He is a little bit surprised by her gesture, but knowing the signal of her eyes, he smiles and kisses her again, pushing her towards the table.

"I'm not hungry either," he grabs her wrists, with a clever and alluring expression at the same time. "Let's get to the main course, babe."

He releases a hand, with which he brushes the plates, which reach the floor. She stops him and blows out the candles, giving him a scolding and cheeky look at the same time.

He vacates the table and what was left and lifts her up on it, pressing on her and kissing. Jenice pulls him closer in her arms, wanting to feel him closer.

Their clothes are thrown on the floor, pulling each of them, ending up naked on the cherry wood table.

He pushes himself closer, both of them rubbing against each other. There is no doubt that they both want each other more and more.

Jenice feels him getting hard more and more at her entrance, which is getting more and more wet.

Nikki massages her breasts, kissing her neck, when she whispers under her breath:

"Fuck me now..."

He stops, lost in her dreamy and shining eyes that signal that she means what she says.

He penetrates her lightly, his gaze still fixed on her, she gasps slightly and flinches.

He pushes lightly, she crosses her legs behind him.

As he thrusts faster inside her, Jenice begins to moan. It's his favorite sound that he likes to hear from Jenice.

And adrenaline is kneaded in his blood as he is the one who makes her make these sounds.

He pushes even harder and faster into her, as Jenice digs her nails into the skin of his back, moaning louder and louder.

He sticks her back to the table, spreading over her and kissing tenderly, minimizing the thrusting. Their lips crush each other, he pushes his tongue into her mouth, her receiving him greedily, entwining her tongue with his.

After a while, he can't resist anymore, the moments dissipate much too quickly and he feels that he is about to come. He still resists until Jenice comes, and soon he comes to, squirming, moaning lightly, filling her.

They both catch their breath so that
later they end up on a couch next to each other and start making love again.

After that, they sigh tiredly, in each other's arms.

Nikki strokes her cheek, she glares at him. Thinking profoundly, he says:

"I love you, Jen."

"I love you too," she says naturally.

"So..." He seems nervous all of a sudden. "Do you forgive me? You know..."

She raises an eyebrow, looking over her head at the table where not long ago they made crazy love, and answers him giggling:

"You saw what happened earlier. What do you think? We are good... We will be fine... We have each other."

He chuckles as well and pulls her to his chest, kissing her on the forehead. She rests her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

"And..." He looks at her doubtfully. "Are you still hungry though?"

Jenice snorts loudly with her eyes closed for a few seconds during which Nikki also laughs.

"Only if you're hungry too," she slurs, looking deeply into his green eyes.

"I'm just tired and all because of you," he grins and reaches out to seal her lips with a bracing kiss.