Chapter 1

The strong wind was raging, and the sky in the evening quickly changed its color. Pieces of clouds formed like scorched cotton wool gathered together. Maybe the city would usher in a new storm.

However, before the heavy rain came, the storm in the dark had already begun.

"Gin, you seem very disturbed?"

In the headset, the sound received electronically became somewhat distorted, and Gin sat in the car, ignoring the owner of the sound.

But this attitude made Rum on the headset even more angry.

He took off the headset vigorously. At this moment, Rum's expression could be regarded as very angry, but after thinking about what might happen next, he suddenly laughed like a madman.

"The only person who is closest to Scotland is Ginjiu, heh, I want to see how he clears himself of suspicion this time."

In the car, the man sitting in the co-pilot tightly squeezed the document in his hand, but didn't make a sound.

"What's the matter Bourbon, could it be that you're worried about that gin guy? Speaking of which, your relationship with him doesn't seem to be very good."

The man called Bourbon smiled, "I just don't like his childlike personality. It's hard to imagine such a senior member in the organization."

Hearing Bourbon's slightly teasing mention of gin, Rum seemed to think of something, and said coldly: "No matter what about gin, people who come in later like you can talk about it casually, if that kid continues to be the former I may not be able to do anything crazy, but if he insists on reaching into the research institute, he can only blame me."

"I don't dare to talk about Lord Gin casually. After all, I remember his brother is the Gin Bar?"

Pulling out a cigarette, Rum held it in his hand and did not light it.

"Gin has always been in charge of the organization's tasks and operations. If Gin is allowed to fully control the research institute, the entire organization will really belong to them."

"So you're trying to use Scotland for gin?"

Lighting up the cigarette, "Heh, does Scotland still need me to use it? It's a foregone conclusion, and it depends on how the gin will be resolved."

Vehicles are driving on the elevated elevated road, and various tall buildings stand in the distance. How can such a city made of steel still have real warmth?

On the rooftop that was swept by the strong wind, a figure tremblingly leaned against the railing, and behind him was the cliff.

"Scotland, what are you going to do?"

"I don't have a choice, Rye."

Scotland's shoulder was injured, and he was already on the verge of collapse at this moment, but even so, he still looked at the man who pointed a gun at him indifferently.

There was no resistance.

Slowly putting the phone in his breast pocket, Scotland smiled slightly, "Do what you should do, Ley."

"boom--"

The bullet pierced the heart without hesitation. After a moment of severe pain, all the pain began to slowly disappear, and even the pain on the shoulder at the beginning was completely gone.

Scotland sighed softly, and seemed to see a familiar figure in his already blurred vision.

"Scotland!"

The friendly voice made the gradually diverging eyes refocus as if they were returning to the light.

"It's Ah Wu..."