Chapter 17

A group of thin wolves surrounded themselves with a fence to protect themselves, and a strong sheep couldn't bear to enter the fence to protect the wolves. So, on the night of the full moon, the hungry wolves began to think of ways to eat the sheep that was protecting them.

—— Kurokawa Hana

In the narrow and chaotic abandoned warehouse, someone was sitting on an abandoned container. His long black hair was blown away by the wind, and the girl's legs were also shaking.

It seems to be waiting for someone.

moment.

When a strange figure broke in, the girl's gray eyes raised slightly.

"What do you want to say, why do you have to come here?"

The person who came was also a young girl, she seemed a little unnatural, and she seemed a little stiff in the face of the person sitting not far away, but the words she asked were strong.

Kurokawa turned her head to look at the petite girl in front of her, and smiled slightly, "Are you scared? Why?"

As an orphan with only a first name but no surname, Xun took a few steps back, away from this girl who seemed to be about the same size as him, and then pretended to be calm and shouted loudly: "How could I be afraid of you! If it wasn't for Chuya, you thought you What is it!"

Kurokawa Hana's smile deepened.

"So, are you afraid of Zhongye? But haven't you been ordering him?"

Xun's face was a bit embarrassed, and he blinked his eyes to hide it: "Who, who ordered it, it's obviously because the rules of sheep are like this."

"Rules? No, threats."

Hei Chuanhua's back was facing the sun, and there seemed to be endless killing intent hidden in those gray eyes, so Xun just watched, obviously unable to say anything, but felt his throat was tightly clenched, and he couldn't breathe.

The vision gradually blurred, and Xun seemed to see that the Kurokawa flower in front of him had turned into a monster, a horrible creature with bloody flesh and rotten body.

In the end, everything went dark and everything was calm.

【Huahua, didn't you kill her? 】

Hei Chuanhua looked at the girl who fainted on the ground, neither sad nor happy, "She is not a task, let her do what she does."

But aren't you just doing something other than the task now! 【All right......】

"Stop talking nonsense." Leaving this area, Hei Chuanhua slowly withdrew her aura, "Has he been killed?"

[Yes, according to the energy display, he dissipated after escaping here. 】

"Oh, garbage is garbage. It's the same wherever you flee. Can't I solve it? You have to jump around, like a grasshopper." Seemingly disappointed, Kurokawa Hana sighed and continued: "The world's The host is only that one person."

[Yes, do you want to solve it? 】

"No, restore some energy first."

【If you eat Chuya, you can get more...】

"Shut up."

【yes. 】

It was another abandoned warehouse, but obviously, this warehouse was more complete than before. At least, there was no rain leaking from the roof, and the walls were ventilated.

Kurokawa Hana was stopped by a voice before she entered.

"Kurokawa? Where have you been?"

Looking back, the girl with a bright smile looks extraordinarily well-behaved, the gray eyes seem to hide stars in the gentle round pupils, and when she looks at Zhongye Zhongye, her undisguised admiration is almost overflowing.