𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣

Guys

Ngl I think we took it too far

rk

Same honestly

I feel like shit cornering him like that

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂

Sorry guys

I started this whole thing

rk

No it's not just ur fault

It's all our fault

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣

Isaac add him back to the chat so we can apologize

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂

Oh yeah

Wait

Guys I think he blocked me

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣

Ethan wouldn't do that

rk

He fucking blocked me too

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣

Shit

I got blocked too

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂

Wtf do we do now??

rk

Did we mess up that bad?

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣

Calm down guys

Let's just pray that he comes back to us

-------------------------------------------------------

Ethan POV

Was I being overly dramatic? The thought circled endlessly in my mind. I plop my head face first into my pillow and let out an exaggerated sigh.

Honestly, I was being dramatic. Leaving the group chat and blocking them all over a little teasing? Yup, that was definitely dramatic.

Or at least I think it was teasing

I can't imagine why out of all the people in the world, they would like me. It has to be a joke. Guys like them usually go for girls who are curvy or wear a lot of makeup or have tons of friends. And I don't definitely don't fit any of those things.

If I'm being truly honest with myself, I left the group chat not just because I thought they were teasing me. It's because I knew that everything they said was right. Isaac mentioning how much attention he gets from girls did make me feel jealous. And I definitely don't see them as 'just friends', and the nicknames they give me always somehow make me feel all tingly. That can't be how you're supposed to feel about your friends.

When they called me out, I felt like I was being forced to confess my feelings for them. I was so afraid that my bestest friends would be disgusted with me if I told them how I really feel about them. Drake said that I've got to realize how they feel about me but does that mean that they like me? Like in a romantic way?

It just feels too good to be true..

I know it's weird to like multiple guys at the same time but I do, but it's even weirder that they even like me back. I'm not exactly the most prettiest or popular person on earth so it's strange that guys like them would like someone like me.

But now I don't care if they don't like me or if it was all just a joke, I just want to be their friend again!

I have to stop being so scared and actually tell them how I feel!

Jumping off my bed, I scan for my phone. I find it on a stack of boxes in the corner, and I rush to grab it.

Unblock 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂?

Unblock rk ?

Unblock 𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣?

What if they hate me now for blocking them? What if they think I'm too sensitive and don't want to be friends with me anymore?

I glanced at the screen and spotted their names.

I really do miss them...

I need to do this

ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ has added 𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣, rk , 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂