𝗻𝘂𝗲𝘃𝗲

Ethan slowly opened the door, heart pounding in his chest. The three men whom he loved were about to see him for the first time.

The boy's argument subsided when they heard the sound of the door opening in front of them. They turned to be met with a very short, but adorable Ethan. The young boy at the door stared up at them, his lips open slightly in awe.

So they weren't catfishes Ethan thought.

In Ethan's mind, the pictures they'd sent didn't do any of them justice. They were the most attractive men he'd ever seen. At the thought Ethan looked down, becoming increasingly more self-conscious of his appearance and outfit choice.

He wore a pastel blue oversized sweater, sleeves reaching till his fingertips and grey sweatpants. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now he feels too underdressed and childish.

"Uh, hello" muttered Ethan, head still down in nervousness. Did he sound stupid just then? Why aren't they saying anything? Do they not like me already?

Out of nowhere, a large hand made its way to Ethan's chin, guiding his face upwards. In front of him he saw the faces of each of the boys, all looking at him with adoration. A light blush stretched across Ethan's cheeks at all the attention.

Aaron, who was still holding Ethan's chin was lost in his thoughts. He could only focus on how adorable the sight in front of him was. He, along with the others all had their fears. Worried that Ethan wouldn't be the same as he was online. But now that he's standing in front of them, they could tell not a single thing was different about him.

"Hello, love" he breathed out. A comfortable silence surrounded them as they got lost in each other's eyes until an annoyed cough interrupted them. They both turned to see Drake and Isaac standing there, arms folded across their chest. "We're here too you know" grumbled Isaac, a pout on his face.

Ethan let out a giggle whilst the others cooed at the sight. He was more adorable in person. Realizing where they were, Ethan invited them in with excitement. He couldn't wait to tell them all the plans he had for the house.

"The moving van isn't here yet so there isn't anything here yet, but you can sit on the floor if you want.." Ethan said nervously. Worried that the boys would find sitting on the floor degrading. To his surprise the boys happily complied and sat in the empty living room.

The boys sat on the floor in awkward silence. Not a single sound could be heard from any of them.

"So, was the journey here okay?" Ethan asked awkwardly, trying to break the weird tension. "Your house is only 20 minutes away from ours, we found it just fine," said Drake. The silence continued.

"Sorry Ethan, I guess it's just awkward since we're meeting face-to-face with you. We don't really know what to say" Aaron confessed, his hand making its way to rub the back of his neck. Ethan let out a small smile and an understanding nod. "That makes sense, I thought you guys didn't like me anymore"

"We could never hate you, love" his hands making their way to Ethan's cheeks. "You're too cute for anyone to hate". A heavy blush made its way to Ethan's face, coating his entire face with a red hue. The rest chuckled at the sight of the adorable boy so flustered.

A soft knock came from the door and almost immediately Ethan stood up. "That must be the moving truck, I'll get it" he whispered, looking down and trying to hide his blush-covered face. He ran off quickly, leaving the boys to sit there in their thoughts.

We're definitely going to get along just fine.