undertanding -2

[ hear chaconne- Enhypen while reading this part ].

I blacked out for a minute or so . Wait a min ohnanana which dimension is this now ugrrhhh my head throbbing so much I am in classroom in a school uniform I thought I already finished highschool .

[This is the school uniform]

Isaw familiar face it was yeji , ruyjin , lia with another two girls

As soon as yeji so me she yelled "beyol come on less goo for our dance practice".

Dance practice? but I dance shitty I have two left legs the hell. The other girl who looked like an angel from heaven spoke "beyol what your waiting for come? ". I got up and followed them to wear they were going from seeing the hall being decorated I understood it a farewell dance or in another words prom for the seniors .

We had partner for each of us. The pretty angel girl was named wonyoung and the other girl with bangs was rei she looked cute too.

I looked around the auditorium and my eyes meet with sunghoon who was waving his hands at me, nah this is wholesome I meet these guys in every dimension I enter they are friends with me all the time . This is weird he was walking towards me and  said "how is my partner doin?"

"Oh" I should have known .

"What's with the oh ?"

"Yea nothing come on let's practice now "

This dance was felt like a royal ball for some reason while dancing he grabs my waist while I put my hand on his shoulders he stares at me . I could feel my checks heating up , he responded to me chucking at my state " you look so cute darling "

He spins me around , while spinning the dimension changed I was in back to royal era my partner was jay , he was this blue velvet attire With a mask .

while I was in a dress which was quite uncomfortable because my usual attire was sweat pants or shorts with loose tshirts .

[This is outfit but without the necklace.the hair and makeup also ]