Dazed

Sunoo informed about the party which I was a little nervous since I don't know how this worlds beyol reacts .

I went yeji's house and meet the girls who did my makeover , it's funny how karina and nigning are my bestfriends in this world.
Where in my actual universe their my classmates who famous for being "THE PRETTY GIRLZZ" .

I honestly enjoyed the makeover , a text pops up on my phone it was sunghoon's message .

Ice Prince ❄ 🤴
we are outside the house come fast... I can't handle niki chaotic behaviour.

You
Yep I coming gimme 5 minutes.

Honestly my life changed alot within these 5 days , I was happy then ever but I am pretty sure the book has an sad ending ... ughh I shouldn't think negatively.

I meet the guys outside , my Jaw hit the ground they look so handsome my eyes were hurting ny the radiant beauty . Why is everyone so pretty .

Niki and jungwon beauty caught my eye , sunoo backhugged Me which made my frozen meat for few seconds as I wasn't used to this .

Timeskip to the party

The house was blasting with music and people being drunk and tipsy , the smell of alcohol lingering in the air people body moving in sync to the music playing .

I entered with boys but got sperated in the process , I reached the hallway which was quite dark suddenly met with pair of eyes .

The unknown said " why is this pretty girl roaming alone ?"

The light turn on I look to see the guys face who seemed new , either I don't remember reading this character in the book or I didn't complete the book .

He introduced him self  " hi beyol I'm yeonjun "

yeonjun ? Hmm I'm sure I heard this name before , sunoo spawned out of nowhere and pulled me behind him which it was off , because I was sure yeonjun wasn't a character in the book .

Sunoo look pissed and commented " yeonjun stay away from our girl , stay in your limits she is not sarang ".

Sarang now who is that ? Why are their so many characters I don't remember reading about . ugrhhhh

Sunoo grabbed my hand and dragged out of the alley and back to the party his was crimson  red and he was pissed .
He took me to where the guys and yeji with girlz siting .

The whole night everyone drank more than 3 or 4 bottles. I felt drunk & tipsy , i was sure I am losing my consciousness in while ...

I woke in a dream or memory of my actual self I had already met them in my life ,they were my . I woke up from the so called dream because jake was carrying me  .

Pls hear to Champagne & sunshine by Tarro & Plvtinum .
Or hear to  shamless by camila cabello