18. 🍋🍋

My imagination went wild, so enjoy the chapter I guess.

***

I was seated on Winston's lap and felt hot and bothered from his proposal. Or more like a statement. His hand was still caressing my thigh and then traveled higher on my waist. With this movement he raised the hem of my dress higher. After that I was lifted and moved to straddle his lap. And with one swift move he took off my dress entirely. I took a sharp breath at the sudden cold air that hit my skin. I ended almost naked with only my panties on. And without wasting any time, Winston leaned in to connect our lips in a hot kiss.

I could feel his stiff rod beneath my clothed heat. I wanted to feel him more so I started to grind against him which earned me a deep groan from him and moan of pleasure from me as well. That must have been the summoning call of sort, because there were another set of hands that started to fondle my breasts. I know it's not Winston, because his hands are on my hips holding me in place. Then there were another set of hands that tore off my underwear and then started to play with my moist folds.

As I was rubbing my clit on Winston's hot member that stood stiff and ready, two big fingers penetrates deep inside me. My back arched from the new sensation and I moaned even louder in Winston's mouth. Now I was not only rubbing but riding on fingers as well. After a short while he added third finger which made me clench my walls around them. I separated from Winston's mouth wanting to focus on moving my hips and enjoying pleasure I was given. The hands on my breast was now pinching and playing with my niples and from all the stimulation I was ready to cum. But those fuckers had different plans as they stopped right before I climaxed which made me whine in frustration. I was so close!

Winston lifted me from his lap and laid me on furs. I looked in to his eyes that were darkened by raw desire as he positioned himself between my legs. And I was more than ready. He took his member in his hand and navigated the head inside my pulsing wet folds. As he was pushing further in slow movement he looked at our joined parts the whole time as we become one. I felt full and took a deep breaths as his big member stretched my walls even further. I grabbed his forearm that was now next to my head supporting his weight. I dug my nails in his skin as I felt him pass my hymen and his eyes shot to mine but his movement didn't stop, until the tip of his penis kissed my cervix.

We took a deep breaths and I tried to relax my tightened walls that were squeezing his hard cock. His hand was balled in tight fist as he tried not to move right away. With a droplets of a sweat on his forhead he was patiently waiting for me to adjust to his size, if that's even possible. How that fit inside is beyond me.

"So tight"

Winston grunted out, which made my walls twitch again. I can't help it, his bedroom voice is a real turn on. And when the slight pain and discomfort faded I lifted my hips in invitation of his thrusts. He went slow at first and connected our lips in another passionate kiss with our tongues interweld. It all felt weird at first, but at some point I started to feel pleasure from his thrusts and when he hit the right place I moaned in his mouth. Soon after I became a moaning mess as he kept hitting the spot. After some time he slided me on the furs closer to him as he repositioned himself. His legs under him in almost sitting position, his hands now on my butt as he lifted me slightly from the furs with my back still down, so he can penetrate deeper inside.