[First look]

Today was Shayla Riddles first day in Hogwarts,Matteo wasn't happy his cousin was coming to his school.

{Theo's pov}
From the moment Matteo told us his cousin Shayla was coming to Hogwarts,I was intrigued.Questions filled my head Why was she joining now? Why didn't Matteo tell us?Was he ashamed of her? Where is she? Is she a slytherin? My head was racing until the doors opened revealing a blonde haired beauty. "Damn" Matteo didn't look happy with my comment.

{Shayla pov}
The doors opened and all eyes where on me,I'd be privately sorted into slytherin.My heart was thumping I was never good in social situations since I was a shy child.The headteacher announced that I had been privately sorted and told me to take a seat.I walked over when I heard a brunette shout my name. "Shayla come sit next to me." When I walked over she told me her name was pansy Parkinson and introduced me to everyone.My eyes landed on one boy in particular Theodore Nott my cousins bestfreind.He was the only one who didn't speak to me. "I'll show you to our dorm shy" pasny said already having a nickname for me.I followed her my shoes tapping against the floor.When we got to our dorm we sat down for a bit she mentioned Theo been that quiet was weird he was normally flirty. Maybe Matteo just told him not to talk to me.If I was honest since I first met Theodore my eyes were on him,I could tell that Theodore Nott was the man of my dreams,Charming,Nice eyes and the most beautiful face I've ever seen in my whole life and I've seen some beautiful men in my life.

{Theo's pov}
I stayed silent when Shayla sat down i don't know why but that girl made my heart feel like it was jumping out of my chest.She was stunning like a goddess,The most beautiful blonde hair ever it landed around her waist she was tanned and she was just beautiful.I think if someone told me to describe what I thinks beautiful I think Shayla Riddle would be how I described it.Matteo never told us about Shayla and I think if he did my heart would of popped out right there.That girl is the perfect girl,The only girl right for me I have that feeling "THEO" Mattheo shouted from the common room.Shit! I totally forgot about the party we was throwing I have to get changed.