[The party]

When I got to my dorm pansy told me all about the party tonight. "Shayla we have to go" she spoke "What? Ye we are going" I remarked.When I said we was going pansy seemed so excited about the party she wouldn't stop saying it was gonna be the best party I've ever been to.No offence Hogwarts but I doubt that.I got changed into a little Green dress that was quite tight but pansy said it made me look good,I did my hair and makeup and put on some black heels.Pansy got ready in a purple dress like mine,black and red heels and did her hair and makeup,She looked amazing.

7pm hit. It was time to party! me and pansy did our finishing touches and started to make our way down the stairs.They was so many people at the party.Slytherins,Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw but obviously not many Gryffindors came,Yet with all these people my eyes scanned and went straight to Theo.He his was done and he had a black leather jacket over his outfit.

I made my way over to the drinks when I heard some footsteps behind me. "Hey Shayla,Sorry I didn't talk this morning I was tired,I'm Theo" He mumbled it was Theo shit "Oh hi Theo it's fine and you know this but I'm Shayla" that's when Matteo came over and took Theo. He always does that when a boy gets close to me,It's stupid how overprotective he is.My eyes were glued to Theo,I didn't even realise pansy was trying to talk to me "Shayla?" "SHAYLA" I spun around to face pansy who had 2 shots in her hand one for her and one for me. "Thanks pans" I replied taking the shot out of her hand before drinking it.

I made my way to the dance floor when I saw a blonde girl sat by herself looking glum. Walking over to introduce myself I noticed she was one of the ravenclaws from my classes I think her names Luna. "Hey it's Luna right? She nodded looking like she was scared of me or something,I sat down and introduced myself. We got to talking and I learnt Quite a bit about Her,She had a younger sister called Lilith who was in a 1st year, her mother was dead and that she loves the colour green.I've never met someone like Luna but she reminds me of myself when I was younger a bit,which was comforting in a way.She was kind and a little loopy but I think most people would be if they went to a magical school.I liked Luna tho she was different and I like different.

[Theos pov]
I was at the Party when I noticed Shayla I decided to talk to her since I felt bad about not talking to her this morning so I walked up and introduced myself the moment she spoke I fell head over heels even more her voice was like an angels and that dress made her look better than ever.God she was beautiful.I was about to say something else when Matteo came over and took me away I glanced back but Shayla was gone by then.

[Shaylas pov]
I'd had a bit too much to drink when I got up on a table and started dancing with pansy with a bottle of vodka in my hands and all eyes of us especially Theo's he looked
Jealous?
I carried on dancing until I felt two arms wrap around my legs.It was Matteo who always ruins the fun.He made his up the stairs to mine and pansy dorm and laid me on my bed telling me to sleep.I didn't sleep at all my mind could only think about Theo the full night.Why did he look jealous?Why didn't he talk to me more? Why did he have to look so good? I know I can't like Theo he's my cousins best friend but he's just so beautiful I can't help it.All these thoughts running I didn't even hear pansy come back until I realised she was snoring.I drifted into a sleep after while still thinking about Theodore Fucking Nott.

Authors note
Please keep in mind this is my first story so it may be bad but if u have any suggestions on how to make it better please let me know. 💕