Dad's Awesome Magic

Yuno Grinberyall of the Spade and Clover Kingdoms sighed as he just finished doing urgent missions for the Spade Kingdom and giving approval of certain requests from his people.

The young King walked out of his office right before seeing outside that was the cold place that is the Spade Kingdom. 

It once was a peaceful Kingdom, ruled by his father Loyce Grinberyall and his mother Ciel Grinberyall, but it was then turned into a military force for over 15 years thanks to the Zogratis siblings.

Thankfully after the defeat of the Dark Triad and Morris from the Diamond Kingdom, everything went back to normal.

It was a peaceful nation and even though it was a cold country, the people more than made up for the fact as they were friendly and were finally getting happy like the good old days.

Sure Asta did become the Wizard King, but he wasn't upset by that as he did have something special.

No, it wasn't him being the Spade Kingdom's King like his father.

It was something different as he walked out of his office as three tiny people smacked his legs.

"Dad! Are you finally done with the paperwork?!" Asked the oldest son, Pamuk Grinberyall. He had long jet black hair like Yuno as it was almost the same look as he young self, but his eyes were green.

"Sorry to bother you, dad, I know you are busy," sniffled the middle child, Veter Grinberyall. The kid looked exactly like Yuno as he is even a young crybaby like Yuno was when he was little.

"Oh how much I missed you, dad!" Yelled the only daughter and the youngest kid, Stella Grinberyall. Her hair was the same as her mother's as she had her father's amber eyes. She and her older brother Pamuk were the same size, as they got their mother's dwarf genes while Veter was the tallest child.

If you couldn't tell, these were Yuno's children. The people that motivate their father into making this Kingdom a better place.

Their mother is Charmy Pappitson, the current captain of the Black Bulls, who was currently in the Clover Kingdom.