Battle Of The Dense

Yuno had to admit one thing, the Black Bulls had some of the best food he had ever tasted in his life, and that is including Hamon's really good cooking skills, brought to them by a person that he thought was one of the cutest people he has ever met, Charmy.

Now, why was he, with Mimosa and Klaus, in the Black Bulls' hideout?

That is simple.

He wanted to spend some time with his homie, his lil bro, his best friend, his rival, his brother from another mother and father, Asta, and Klaus, being the mom friend that he was, couldn't just say no so that was the reason why they were there.

Finral, being Finral, immediately flirted with Mimosa, but was rejected insanely fast. 

Klaus played some cards with some of the Black Bulls, Mimosa tried to have a conversation with Noelle, but she realized that her cousin saw Asta shirtless an hour ago which is why she can't form basic sentences and the rest were doing their own thing.

Since Yuno and Asta haven't eaten yet today, Charmy made her sheep do the food as she continued to stare at her Prince Of Provisions, and then they ate the food.

Yuno gave his compliments to the chef as Charmy fell unconscious from the compliment, as Gauche had to drag her to the couch with Noelle who was still blushing like a tomato.

Yuno then stared at Asta for a moment and as he knew one thing about him. Asta was in love with Noelle and Vice versa, and only they don't see it which bothered him to no end.

So he had to ask him something, "Asta, I have a question." He said as his rival turned to see him.

"Yeah, Yuno, what is it?" Asta asked.

"When are you going to confess to Noelle about your feelings?" Yuno asked.

Silence as the other 2 Golden Dawn members and the rest of the Black Bulls turned to him with shocked expressions as Yami laughed at the reactions. Even Gauche didn't look at a picture of Marie for this.

Asta's face became redder and hotter than Magna's fire as he looked at his brother, "YUNO! WHAT THE HELL?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!" Asta yelled in a slightly louder tone than usual.

"I mean... do you not have feelings for her? Because you keep talking about her, every part of her being and more, so do you not have feelings for her?" Asked Yuno as Asta gripped his hands into a ball.

"NO! I mean, yes, but do you think she will return them?" He asked as Yuno looked at him like he said the stupidest thing.

"Think? No, I know it. Have you seen how she acts around you? You have to be a dense idiot not to notice." Said Yuno as Asta grew a tick mark.

"DENSE, HUH?! That is rich coming from you!" Asta pointed at his best buddy, "You act like you don't see Charmy's crush on you!" He yelled as Yuno turned to face him with a blush on his face.

"Say what?!" Yelled Yuno.

"Yeah, that is right, have you seen how nicer to you she is than to the rest of us? She gives you snacks anytime she sees you! And don't even act like you don't have feelings for her! Your face brightens up whenever you hear her name!" Yelled Asta as his face was now on par with Yuno's.

"Oh yeah?!" Yuno stood up as both of them began yelling at each other how the other is the denser one.

Klaus went to the Black Bulls, "Do they not know that Charmy and Noelle are in the same room?" 

They turned their attention to Charmy and Noelle who had had their bodies covered up by their legs, as they hugged them as their entire bodies were redder and hotter than the Sun.

Vanessa chuckled, "Nah, I wanna see their reactions." She said as the rest nodded to that