Setting rules and breaking ground

Ciara

Letty had another thing coming if she thought I was done with her. She just got moved to second on my hit list, next to Martinez. One thing she doesn't understand is she just exposed their weakness. Dominic and his crew use the term family to describe their group in this world that's an issue.

It's time I train them to be emotionless and unbothered. People in this world will use your greatest weakness and tear you apart. I barged into their dormitory and started banging on doors. They ran into the living room, looking ready to kill me.

"Alright, now that everyone's awake, it's time to start your training. I've got about a week to get you close to my level of greatness. If I hear any complaints about how tired you are or how this is torture, I'll hurt you so bad that your momma is going to wish she kept her legs closed. I've been trained not to show my emotions, something you all seem to lack. Quite frankly, I think you all lack in many different areas. Which makes this whole thing interesting cause I'm going to get joy from having to fix everything that's wrong with you. Questions? Comments? Concerns?"

Rome had to open his mouth. I've been waiting on this one. "I got a few questions that I think everyone's been waiting to ask. Who the fuck made you in charge? Mr.Nobody is the boss of all this! Your only job as his little assistant is to jump when he says how high."

As soon as those words came out of his mouth, I'd lost all patience with him and Letty. The only ones who were Luke, Dominic, Tej, Mia, Han, Giselle, Brian, and Ramsey. I wanted to unleash every inner demon on him.

"Mr.Nobody may have built this organization, but let's make one thing very clear. It was my family, along with many others, who kept this place running. It was my family, and I put in long hours of training to become the best. It was my family that died for this place. Mr.Nobody may be face, but it's me that does all the work. Every new person that walks into this place may respect him for many things, but who do you think they report to when they need something? Next time you decide to question me, make sure you sleep lightly. I'm capable of causing you a lot of bodily harm, like hanging you upside down over a barrel of acid while you beg me for life. Damn! When did you become such a prick? I'd much rather be dealing with the rookies."

Everyone but Rome and Letty laughed.

"If it makes you feel better, he's always like that, so you might want to get that bucket of acid because I'll give him until the end of the day til he gets on your last nerve," Mia said.

"Thanks for the heads up, Mia. I think you're my favorite person right now."

Dominic laughed. "So that makes me second, right?"

"More like third or fourth. Luke and all his muscles are definitely second. Then you got Ramsey and Giselle looking fine as hell. This might be the bisexual awakening I needed."

They all laughed at me. In all honesty, Dominic and Luke's presence awakens something I'm not familiar with. They look like the type that wants to get to know every fiber of your soul and will risk the world to show you real love. Dominic is confused about some of the choices he has to make in life, but he'll come around soon.

"Now, to a very important matter. Somebody forgot to turn in their devices last night. Which I find funny, but it's fine. I'll give you another chance. "

"I'm not giving up my phone. I don't care about your safety rules. It's my phone." Letty said.

"You sound like an obsessed and desperate teenager. Stop being childish and give up the fucking phone. What or who do you have on there that's so important? All your family is right here shouldn't have to reach anyone on the outside."