Aylin lifted Aysu's chin.

Aysu's face flushed red, and she began to pant and stutter while her body trembled.

Aylin - Don't be embarrassed.

Aysu - I'm-I-I'm s-sorry. I'm jus-st s-sup-prised.

She said while panting.

Aylin - It's okay. Please try to relax.

Aylin placed her hands on Aysu's shirt and pressed her lips against Aysu's neck.

Aysu - A-Aylin?? Uh-uhmmm w-wha-?

Aysu struggled to catch her breath as she attempted to push Aylin away.

Aylin - Please lower your voice or your mother may hear us.

Aysu shook her head and slapped Aylin across the face before quickly leaving the room.

Aylin was taken aback and quickly hurried to her room, locking the window before going straight to bed.

+++THE NEXT DAY+++

Aylin - Ugh! My cheek still has this awful mark!

She referred to the slap from last night.

As Aysu's mother entered the room, she didn't hear Aysu herself. However, she heard the door opening and quickly made her way downstairs.

Aylin - Hello. Good morning.

Auntie - Oh my, Good morning, Aylin. Can you please bring some water for Helenah?

Aylin quickly went to the kitchen and got water for Aysu's mom.

Helenah - Aysu had an asthma attack last night. It was awful. But I calmed her down.

Aylin - She has asthma?

Helenah - Yes, anything can trigger it. That's why she can't have her gym class.

Aylin was surprised and realized her mistake.

Aylin - Where is she now?

Helenah - She's home with a friend.

Aylin nodded and asked permission to go and visit her. When she got there, she saw her laying in bed with a friend.

Aylin - Hi, it's Aylin. I'm sorry, can I enter?

Eira - No! Go away!

Aylin was taken aback but still proceeded to enter, only to be stopped shortly after.

Eira - I said leave!

Aylin walked out, very annoyed. She soon arrived at Evrin's house. She greeted everyone and went upstairs.

Aylin - I hate high schoolers!

Evrin - Oh hello! Good morning to you too. Oh yeah, just lay in my bed that I just fixed.

Aylin - Yeah, good morning. You know how high schoolers could be. So ruthless and weak.

Evrin - Was it your neighbor or???

Aylin - Her friend.

Evrin - Oof. Now what happened?

Aylin told her the whole situation.

Evrin - Yup, I would also kick you out.

Aylin - What?

Evrin - You acted like a total bitch and the fact that you caused her attack was priceless.

Aylin - Hmm...I know that. I swear, I wanted to apologize but it was her friend who stopped me.

Evrin - Alright then, let's go apologize.

Aylin nodded and they both walked to her house but didn't get an answer so they both walked in to see everyone in their living room.

Auntie - Oh my! Evrin! It's been so long!

Auntie gave a big hug and welcomed her in to sit down and chat. To Evrin's surprise, she met eyes with Eira and smiled but she didn't get one back. 

Evrin - Hi Auntie! I've been fine. Hello neighbors! Hello Eira!

They all greeted each other but Eira.

Auntie - Yeah. Helenah, that's Aylin's childhood friend Evrin. They have always been together and even attended the same university.

Helenah - Oh my! They're both such smart beautiful friends!

Eira - Auntie, me, and Aysu will take a walk.

Helenah - Alright, don't be so late.

They both walked out and so did Aylin and Evrin.

Eira - Quit following us, you creeps!

Evrin - The language girl!

Eira got in front of Evrin, pissed.

Eira - Leave us alone!

Evrin - Has anyone told you before that your eyes sparkle when the sun rests on your face?

Eira fixed her glasses and was about to stop Aylin from walking to Aysu but was held back by Evrin.

Eira - Let me go, you creep!

Evrin - How about we take our walk and leave them alone, hmm? 

Evrin walked off with Eira and left the other two by themselves.

END OF 3