35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm next to your apartment." Sent.

"Should I take these too, sir?" My guard spoke and pointed to the leftover clothes in the closet. I had no idea if it was necessary, but better if yes.

"Just pack everything up, one more suitcase will be enough. I'll be down, we don't have a lot of time before she comes, so hurry." He nodded as I took my steps out of her apartment. My hand reached to search into my jacket and pull out the cigarette pack. Fucking hell I missed this shit.

Dating Viviana is like dating a strict healthy lifestyle doctor. We've been together for six months. Time was going on crazy and I loved the way it was just getting spent out like that. She was very strict with me smoking, she hated to smell it on me, she hated it when I coughed, and always blamed the cigarettes I burned out in my lungs. I couldn't blame her.

She was right, but being addicted couldn't help me out of it. I promised her I would quit and especially when she was around I could never pull out a cigarette in front of her, I didn't dare, and neither did I want to break the promise, I set up for her to obey.

For now, this was assumed to be the last one I smoked out, soon later I'd be with her for a long time and I wouldn't be able to taste a slight cigarette.

It was time to say goodbye for fucks sake.

My eyes shut down the smoke I blew out my lungs and inhaled soon another one. My lungs released a tight grip it was holding onto, my head felt relieved and free to think again, empty and filled up with highness. My lips were curling up to the smell and the sense of that little thing.

"Sir, everything is under control. Anything else?" I shook my head and took the keys he was holding out for me.

"Put them in the trunk and if Viviana comes give a damn warning." He nods and roll the suitcases behind him. I'd like to say I wasn't robbing her, but maybe I sort of was as she had no idea.

Viviana has stayed in her apartment, she still works in that cafe and she still earns money from her job. I've offered her to move in with me and quit her job. I am able to take care of her and whatever she needed, but she liked it better to own her own place and earn her own money with her own hands. She gave me an copy of her keys to come in whenever I wanted and go whenever I needed to. Her trusting me was crazily good, but hopefully, I won't break it now.

"Alex!" I whacked away the cigarette from my lips and cover it up with my fist. Looking over at her made my lungs stiffen together so hard that a cough left me, but that wide smile made me feel divested. "Hey..." She approached me and kiss my lips quickly. "Did you forget the keys? Why didn't you go up?" She hugged my waist and I was waiting for the smallest sight of my guard.

I fucking told him to warn me.

"Hey, do you smell that?" She sniffed around and my throat felt sore seeing her sniff me. "It smells like cigarettes, Alex." My heart throbbed in my chest feeling her smell my neck and lower to my chest and sniff-for-sniff all around me. "Alex."
A caution. Fuck. "Alex we've talked about this." She sighed and look around to find a sight of a cigarette. "Is it in your mouth again? Open up. I won't let it slide this time." She held my jaw.

Terrific yore. Trying to hide a cigarette from my girlfriend is like being surrounded by demons. Especially hiding it in my mouth till I have the chance to spit it out later. This time I might have been lucky hiding it in my hand, but my dear heart couldn't lie to these eyes. I couldn't lie to her in general.

"You're crazy, Alex!" She looked down at my hand. "You burned your hand!" She shouted on me and I just let her and accept my faith like that.

Like always.