˗ ˏˋ ⋆ milk·shake /ˈmilk-ˌshāk/ ⋆ ˎˊ˗

* ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          chenle * .     . ·  .  ·     .           *  ·       . ·  is so amazing ! · +  .        ·            * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .  * .     . · <3 . ⊹ * ˚     . .    ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆       *     

✩.⁠。⁠*。📎.⁠。⁠*・🫧.゚⁠*。🎀。⁠.゚+⁠ 。♡*⁠.。🌷☆。⁠*゚⁠+

that one winter day ...

JAEMIN wandered around the school grounds wearing his scarf tightly around him because it was very cold. it was winter, and he decided to take a walk.

he always wants to make snowman's and whatnot, but he's afraid people might laugh at him, he's already in university why would he do something so childish?

turning to the right, he saw a boy a who's wearing a thick padded jacket with a huge smile on his face making snowman's on his own. jaemins eyes grew wide as he saw how happy the boy looked.

standing there, he suddenly felt warmth spread all over him like it was not winter at all. he didn't even notice the huge smile on his face also. the boy was adding his finishing touches on his masterpiece but he cannot seem to find his materials, jaemin saw where it was which made the older want to just hand it to him and help him finish it.

when he was ready to go out, he saw someone approach him. "you having trouble?"the crescents that forms on his eyes when he smiles made jaemin frown. it's not because of the worst timing ever, no no.

jaemin suddenly felt jealous when this anonymous dude get to help the boy before him... okay maybe it was because of the worst timing, and his great decision making skills.

the two boys' laughter made jaemin very jealous. "thank you for helping me! i actually thought you'd laugh at me for making such childish things..."

"nah, it's your thing why would i laugh at you for it?"he chuckled and patted the boys head.

damn it, why does this guy have to be here? that should've been me instead! jaemin cursed himself for feeling this way even though he doesn't even know the both of them.

mustering up the courage and strength and his mentality, he came out and approached the two. "hi guys, what's this?" it's obviously a fucking snowman jaemin, why'd you gotta ask the obvious?

"if you're just here to laugh then go away, "the tall guys said making jaemin clench his jaw. "excuse me mister tall guy, i am here to simply have a nice, warm conversation. i am not here to laugh at fucking snowmans!"

the boy between them just looked at the two with amusement on his face and cleared his throat. "...uhm, i should probably leave. i bet my parents are looking for me now haha"he awkwardly ran away from both men and sighed when he reached the school gates.

"they are so weird"he said, shrugging the coldness away.

jaemin and this mystery guy glared at each other and cursed one another for the next minute, until jaemin sighed and stood up properly.

"you, what's your name?"a little demanding, coming from someone with zero dom skills. "why would i tell you my name? what about you first?"now this, this is coming from someone with a whole lot of dom skills.

jaemin snickered and gave in, "my name na jaemin, you?"the tall boy smirked, "the names lee jeno"he offered a handshake, but his hand got slapped away instead.