˗ ˏˋ ⋆ com·fort /ˈkəmfərt/ ⋆ ˎˊ˗

* ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          chenle * .     . ·  .  ·     .           *  ·       . ·  so so cute ! · +  .        ·            * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *         .  * .     . ·  . ⊹ * ˚      . .    ⊹ * ˚      . .      <3  ·   ⋆        *     ·   ⋆

✩.⁠。⁠*。📎.⁠。⁠*・🫧.゚⁠*。🎀。⁠.゚+⁠ 。♡*⁠.。🌷☆。⁠*゚⁠+

"WHO MIGHT this be darling?"chenle's mom asked, as he pointed at the boy who is shaking. "ah, he's jaemin. we're here to study"he grabbed jaemin by the shoulder making the older wish chenle couldn't feel him shaking.

"i see, well you two study well. i have to go now"his mother smiled at the two, waving her son goodbye and giving a warm smile to jaemin.

"your mom is nice, "jaemin mustered up the courage to talk, he looked at chenle who just smiled at him. "yep, she's cool"the younger giggled making jaemin act like he got shot. he's too cute.

"we can study in my room because i can concentrate better there, but if you want to study here in the living room, i can still manage"

me? inside chenle's room? "i don't mind in your room at all!"he said, while holding on his books for dear life. he is so nervous, it's making his stomach churn.

as they got inside chenle's room, jaemin was surprised to see it look so pretty. it has bookshelfs with books related to his major, a desk with pictures of his friends, and his bed which has a ton of stuffed toys. not to mention that there's a ton of plants inside.

"i like your room, "jaemin smiled and looked at chenle getting comfortable on the bed. "hmm, i personally like plants i think it added something to the room don't you think?"chenle flashed his pretty smile making jaemin blush.

how is he gonna study at this rate? his heart is beating way too fast for him to focus, and his trembling hands are getting in the way for taking down notes.

"i'll just get us some drinks and snacks, you can roam around if you want, "chenle stood up and left the room. jaemin stood up and went straight to his desk to see a bunch of pictures with his friends.

he looked around and saw a few familiar faces, he saw a third year in the same major as them beside chenle. "mark..."

he flinched when the door suddenly opened. "oh, that's mark"chenle just said casually and laid the food down on the floor. "he was..."he hesitated Abit before replying with a smile. "he was a friend of mine"

time flew by and they were studying for two hours already. it was nice, the comfortable silence was nice, and the sweet scents surrounding chenle's room was nice. chenle is nice.

"my brain is about to explode. i can't do this anymore, let's do this some other time"chenle whined making jaemin giggle. "okay, chenle"he patted the boys hair and smiled.

haespresso

chenle
i think i like having him around

haechan
and who is this him we're
talking about?

chenle
jaemin. na jaemin

haechan
😱😱😱😱😱

haechan
actually never would've
thought you'd be close w
him

chenle
HES JUST!!!??@(#(#)_(39_(
yk?? like omg i like having
him around <33333 my pretty
comfort person 😇🙏🏻💗🌷☀️

haechan
you're so down bad already
is he really pretty??

chenle
BITCH???????????

chenle

chenlehe took this during the schoolfestival omg he looks so prettyhe's such a great dancer too!!!jdnekfnwkfnejfnejfnejjfeiicixjsd

chenle
he took this during the school
festival omg he looks so pretty
he's such a great dancer too!!!
jdnekfnwkfnejfnejfnejjfeiicixjsd

haechan
.........

haechan
so like, what's his number?

chenle
LMFAOOOOO no way

chenle
i will never give it to you 😝🖕🏻

haechan
will have lunch with you
tomorrow!!! bring him <33
😍🤞🏻

chenle
😡🖕🏻

vvvv short update for now.
hi hi!! will ud soon!!