Strange Dream of the Hero and the Unicorn

Hmm... wear, am I? I was in this strange place full of oak trees, Big bushes full of berries, and I lived in,.. a fairy's house?
Was I a fairy? When I looked out the window, I wasn't a fairy, I was some what of a princess night? I looked around in my bedroom, finding some things that were made in the Bible days, but think goodness I found a closet that wasn't part of the Bible days, it looked like a modern mirror closet, but it was a little cracked, and moldy.

When I opened the closet, it wasn't an ordinary closet, it was like one of those dress shops little girls always go to, mostly picking out outfits for birthday parties or tea parties.
Then, I found a gold closet at the very end of the dressing store closet. It had to be, maybe something rare?
When I opened the closet, there was, armor, a shield, and a sword. What could this possibly mean?i questioned to myself.
Oh well I'll try it on. I said while shaking, because I thought someone else owned this house. When I got myself inside this giant peice of gold with diamonds all over, I started to shake. Wow, this is very heavy. I said as I was trying to grab my sword.

I marched out of the closet, with my set of golden diamond armor, closed the closet back up like nothing happened,
And decided to do a tour around the house. The bathroom looked neat, there was fish on the shower curtains, some old rubbing soap, and cute towels with cartoons, and superheroes on them. I don't remember having charectors on my bathroom towels.
The living room looked like something from the 1980s, with music disks on the walls, an old VHS TV, a comfy couch, some bookshelves, this made me want to cry, because I remember my living room looked similar to this. The kitchen had welcoming farm patterns, with plants on the window cells, the fridge had paintings attached with magnets that had cartoon faces on them,
Mostly animals, and Sanrio characters. There was lots of food on the table, and a giant cake in the middle.
Heck! I could eat this entire table.

For breakfast, I ate some pancakes, cake, berries, and ice cream, I could take having an entire house spoiling me with all of this food. For lunch, I packed some berries, my own sandwiches, some loaves of bread, some fruit, cotton candy, Mmm! Tasty!
For dinner, I packed some stake, spaghett, sushi rolls, Lasagna, ooh my favorite!

I gripped my bag, and went outside to see what mission I they needed me to do, I traveled away from the house to a big forest full of baobab trees and Hyperion trees. The leaves however were not green, they were a bright pink color. They were pretty,
But I could tell something was inside those trees, that have door ways in there. The humming fitted the background I was in right now. It sounded like a princess, trying to save her prince, and it sounded like it was coming from the bushes. I wonder what's inside these trees. I murmured calmly.
Gasp* What was That!? Something that looked like a horse ran away, was she shy? And I know I saw a horn on her head, is she a unicorn? I asked to myself. Hey! Come back! What is your name? If I'm the hero who tries to save a prince, how can I do it without a horse!? I paused because unicorns usually don't like loud voices.
Okay. Im sorry. But if your hiding from me, your just overreacting. Hello. Im fawn. I put my sword down, and handed my hand to the unicorn. Hi.. there... she studderd, my name is.. Rainbow Star, something is turning my great unicorn friends, into stone. And I need you my sweetheart, to help me stop the curse. If we don't have enough time to stop the curse, we will be to late to save my friends. Said Rainbow Star.
I climbed on top her back, and magically formed reins into my hands, and, she quickly formed big plush wings.
And we flew off, I leaned to her neck, gripping it looking scared like I was about to fall. Don't worry, your legs are being perfectly supported, just hang on tight because this is a Bumpy Ride. to The Castle! Yelled Rainbow Star.

We landed at the balcony of the castle, I hopped off Rainbow's back, and took a look at the paper, that had written
"I didn't know what was going on, the purple mold seemed to have come from unicorn island, I have to find out what is happening to end the curse before it's to late. I Have To Stop This Thing From Hurting My Friend!
Cassidy."

What? Who's Cassidy? Did William put that purple gem on her circuit board and put it Inside Of Me?
Shoot. Now there is another thing stuck inside me. I started to get worried, was she the one making Me Powerful!?
Do not panic fawn. We will have to see where this thing is, defeat it, and everything will be normal.
We headed out of the bedroom to this old hallway. There were holes On the floor, and paintings were shattered on the ground.
We found some ugly looking phantoms coming towards us, with white eyes, a mouth, and bunny ears? "How silly."
But what if the prince is Gabriel!? I told Rainbow Star. It can be dear! Just kill these monsters and we will find him! Cried Rainbow Star.
Star used her Rainbow horn to stab the monsters, and I used my sword to swipe them in half.

After our goose chase was done, We went into What seemed like a strange door with a purple lock on it?
We searched for the key in the (juers,) cabinets, closets, gosh how many times have we opened them again? We went back to where we came from, and there was a purple chest, with a purple bunny key?
We went backdown to the door to see if it worked, and it worked! It clicked open. when we went inside the door, we were welcomed by a purple hall full of spiders, poltergeists, and beady eyes.
Ugh! Dang it, A dead end! I knew this was dangerous. I said. But look! There's a chest! Open it dear! Rainbow Star said calmly.
When I opened the chest, there were phantoms coming out of it, they looked just like William, and how he dressed up as the bunny, to trick us! Then, we were sucked inside another dimension.

This is the end of my dream. But all night, I mostly dream about good things, until My next dream of going to the dimension,
Gets on my nerves.

I woke up shivering like a freezing man stuck in an igloo, my eyes were half open like if I was diagnosed with photophobia.
I was gripping my chest as if I was scared, and my tail was wrapped around from my waist, to the top of my hair,
I ran to uncle stampy's room so he could sing me a lullaby again.
Stampy, Stampy! I had a nightmare about me and a unicorn named, I don't remember her name but, we had to defeat this purple corruption plague that was after the world! I cried.
Fawn, it was just a bad dream, it's not real. Said William beaver.

Stampy's POV: I heard my step niece fawn, crying my name as she ran to hug me in bed, She climed into my lap, and I held her head to my chest. Shhhh. It's okay dear, Stampy's here. Now. Would you like for me to sing to you?
Yes. My niece Fawn replied.
I sang her the song called amazing grace that helped her sleep.

3rd person POV (me): hmm.. I feel better now. Thank you Stampy. I said wearily.
Would you like for me to cuddle you? Said Stampy being a supportive uncle. Yep totally. I love you. I said.