Nap from Purple Syndrome

I slept for 5 hours straight, like a baby dear lying next to her mothers body, my purple glowing eyes were gone.
I went back to sleep for 11 minutes because I was still tired, and worn out.
That was when the front door of stampy's garden opened. We're home! Said Stampy. I promise fawn! We got your favorite food! Said tony. I got up from comfy's lap to eat some dinner, I was curious on what they were having for dinner,
Maybe stake? Pizza? Pancakes? I was just curious.

I did realize I had to help with the groceries, so I skipped to the kitchen to see what needed to be put away.
I took the bathroom supplies, Tony took the school supplies, talia took the food, and Stampy took the clothing.
I had picked out a new purple toothbrush intile my used one was out of date, and placed the rest of the toothbrushes in the closet. I put the new towels in the bathroom closet, put one piece of soap on the sink, and more had to be done.

Tony was putting the school supplies where they were put, he put the pencils pins and markers in the same cabinets because there cousins, right? He put the paper in the paper cabinet, and put the bags out on our new shelfs.
Ooohhh mamamia, how long will this take for me to get Done so I can Have A Slice of Pizza?

Talia put the school clothings wear it went, she put 5 outfits in each of our dressers, which makes 15.
Well that was quick as fire, I'm FREE!!!

I skipped out of the bathroom still sleepy from my nap, i trotted to the table for food like a skipping filly ready to be fed by her mothers utter. We had left overs for dinner, we had our own buffet, we'd sit in the living room to watch a movie called the prince of Egypt, "man I remember watching this with my mum." I said inside my head.
Tony was munching on his cheese melting pizza, like a wolf chewing his prey, talia slurped her kiwis like spaghetti, and I was eating my food like normal with weary eyelids because I was very tired from my sleep.