BM 65: Find your love

~~~~~~~A year ago Days before Aaliyah's death~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
A year ago
Days before Aaliyah's death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Char'Donae stood infront of her father with her head hanging. Her palms were cold and sweaty, her heart probably beating a thousand miles.

She never feels nervous about anything, but whenever she has to face her father... she becomes the weakest version of herself.

He expects so much from her, but in his eyes she keeps failing him.

"I actually think this is the last straw..." he trails off as he waves the piece of white paper he was holding.

"Do you know what this is?" He goes on to ask.

"No daddy." Her voice is small.

"It's a positive pregnancy test result." He laughs but his laugh is far from jovial.

He walks closer to her and casually drapes her up by her shirt. His grip was so tight on her she was fighting to breathe.

"You managed to let Chadwick stray to the point where he got a nobody pregnant, do you even understand what that means!" His voice booms.

Char'Donae's breathing becomes short and aggressive.

He releases her but immediately she starts to hyperventilate. He does nothing but watch her fall to the floor trying to steady her breathing.

"Your job now is to get rid of her, she's taken too much from you." He stoops to her level, Smiling bitterly as he's now watching her cover her ears with her body curled up and shaking.

"Remember this is the real world, and in the real world we take what's ours by force."

That's all he says before he leaves the room.

Char'Donae was still just... laying there.

This all added to her list of reasons to want Aaliyah dead.

She took her life from her in her eyes. First her spotlight on the dance team, her bestfriend, her spot in the honors society and now her boyfriend; the guy she was arranged to marry.

"She's already dead to me." She whispers, she kept saying it over and over and over...

~~~~~~~~~
khalil's birthday Celebration
8:30pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📍Club Phantom, St. Andrew📍

 Andrew📍