Red dress ( oneshot)

Yandere!Duke Eckhart x 2nd wife reader(as you know the first wife is dead) x platonic yandere Penelope Exchart x platonic yandere Derrick Eckhart x Platonic yandere Reynolds Eckhart

________________________________________

You hadn't said anything to him since last week. At the ball today too. You didn't pushed him away or did anything to show your disgust but you didn't looked at him once. Always trying to get away from his lingering touches . Even when he gave you hand to help you out of the carriage you didn't took it.

The whole ball he kept pulling you close by your waist applying only a little pressure not to hurt his potential child inside you. But you keep getting away from his arms. Good thing both Penelope and Reynold were with you around all the time.

He know it's his fault he shouldn't have done that but atleast let him apologize to you. But now whenever he tries to talk to you either Derrick keeps him away from you or the two youngest ones keep you busy.

It was his fault that he said that to you. He let his anger get to him. You did nothing to hurt him or his reputation since he married you. Always play as a good wife even the children liked you. You asked him for nothing. Being almost 15 years younger than him, your little mind was like a butterfly.

Doing things that makes people swoon for you. But he didn't liked it. His former wife was nothing like you. She was very mature . Then why you can't be ?? He was just a bit irritated that day when you came into his office wanting to meet your husband.

You just asked for a dinner together. It was not like you just asked him... You asked everyone. And you gave him the bouquet you made and you tried to message his shoulder when he slapped you.

You fall down on the ground from the force. He kept screaming at you . Why couldn't you be a little mature???? Why couldn't you be more like the former Duchess. The former Duchess use to wear light colour clothes that made her look elegant.

That why can't you wear it??? Alway liking red and wearing it ....looking like slut seeking for mans attention.

Why don't you like strawberries just like the former Duchess. Always telling them not to make strawberry desserts as you not like them.

Always troubling him. That his biggest mistake was to marry you. That he only married you because; when he saw you he thought you were just like his former wife . You could have been a good replacement.

Penelope came running to you and she hugged you. Then only he realised what he did. He looked into your direction but you said nothing. Keeping your head down you stood up and bowed to him . As servants bows to him . He took a step in your direction but you stepped away from his reach.

The boys who were listening to everything said nothing when you left his office for your room. They tried to help you when you staggered but you slapped Derricks hand away. Saying a weak

"Sorry to disturbed you."

You stayed in Penelope's arms and cried . She never felt so angry on the Duke. He failed to be a good father as well as a husband. It was never your fault . She knew that you knew the reason he married you. But you kept quiet because saying the reason only hurted you.

You cried into her chest saying how you never wanted anything from him. Both boys crying with you outside the door, listening to everything. And then you said something that shocked all of them and passed out.

"If he wants an obedient doll as a wife instead of a living woman then I will give him what he wants. But from now on he is just my husband and I his wife nothing more."