Yandere! husband!Durante x wife reader (Forget my husband I'll go make money)

Warning: mention of child abuse, mention of killing , mention of sexual activities, minors not allowed
____________________________________
Durante is a very intelligent man....but whenever he look back and try to find the reason why he hated you... He can't find one. He didn't liked your father.... That was he sure of.

Your father was on the side of queen and he married you to him so that you could convince him to leave prince Tarkan's side and join queen's faction.... But have you ever done or said anything to proceed that plan ???

No....never.

You never asked him anything other than a little time from him. You never asked for anything...not dresses not jewellery nothing. It was not like you were not knowing that he was on the strongest position after prince in the whole Iguro kingdom.

But you never did anything. He never talked to you, but you knew all his favourite snacks and tea. You would bring his refreshments to his office yourself. You knew how he liked them to be served.

But why didn't he knew anything about you??? The only thing he knew about you was that your brother that worked for prince Tarkan ,and you loved your brother very much.

But why didn't he knew it until now?? When did he noticed that you were important in his life??? The day you got the news the your brother was dead and he was lying to you??.

That he killed an innocent person , your brother ; in a fit of anger not even bothering to find the truth behind the false rumours?? He don't know anything else but his mind replays the scene of that day.

You were always so sweet I'm front of him. Smiling and trying to talk to him.... But he always reprimanded you saying your voice irritates him and you are too clingy. He could see the hint of sadness in your eyes every time he repeated those words.

But you always smile before leaving him alone. How he always said to you that he wish you couldn't speak. But you always laughed it off. So now when he is begging you to speak and you couldn't...more like you aren't....why is his chest hurting so much??

He killed your brother due to some rumours that he was trying to harm prince Tarkan while infact he was trying to save him . You only got the news that your brother was in the palace dungeons, you begged Durante to let you meet him but he denied.

He remembered....that after that you would try not to do anything that will anger him. He got to know the truth that your brother was innocent... But it was too late.

He noticed how you stopped coming in his office to give him refreshments so that maybe.... He will let you meet your brother . And he hide the truth that your brother is dead. He don't want to say it loud but he missed your voice. He had brought a beautiful necklace for you today.

He was searching for you in the whole house. But you were nowhere to be found. Then he asked his mother, who looked at him with disappointment.

"She got the news that her brother died. She had locked herself in her room. You know ....her father used to beat her and only her brother used to save her... You not only killed him not knowing the truth.... You lied that he is alive ...."

He ran towards your room . He slammed the door open and what he saw his heart stopped. You were sitting in the corner of the room your face between you knees . Your dress had spots of blood .

He got to you making you look at him. You eyes empty , he couldn't see the shine they used to have when he used to look into your direction. He was looking at you when something freaked him out.

There was blood coming out of your mouth..he lifted you up and took you to the main room and shouted for the servant to bring the doctor.

The doctor told him that you took poison but fortunately you are safe ...but.... Your voice....the poison affected your vocal cord ....you may not be able to speak again.