Summer Loving with Summer Jalter

*Hey everyone! Wolfsun97 here! So since it took so long to release the first chapter of 4.5, I decided to go ahead and release another chapter featuring one of the Top Summer girls starting with: Summer Jalter! So, enjoy and let's this chapter started!*

Well...Ryan was fucked...by Kiara, but hey at least Summer Martha saved him from being completely corrupted by the evil mermaid. Unfortunately, it seemed like the holy maiden wasn't going to let him go. As he tried to get up from his hotel bed, the Ruler class servant pushed him back and the male master of Chaldea didn't like the look in her eyes.

"Umm...what are you doing?," Ryan asked nervously.

"I need to purify you straight away.," Martha stated with a slightly lustful look on her face. "So get comfortable...we are going to be here awhile."

"Ok....no.," the brown haired young man said as he rolled out of the bed and made a mad dash for the door.

Now, normally Ryan wouldn't be able to stop a servant, but thankfully he had a plan. "By my command seal, I order Ruler Saint Martha to stay where she is and let me escape!"

Martha immediately locked up in place as she glared at her master. "Did you really just waste a command seal?! Master! You will let me purify you with my love! This isn't over!"

"It is for now!," the young man exclaimed as he grabbed his swim trunks which hastily ran out of the room.

Not only did he have an angry Saint Martha to deal with now, but there was a possibility that Kiara might show up again. So, he needed a new hiding place. So, Ryan decided the best place to hide was in another room. Luckily, he had one in mind: the one where he hung out back during the original Servant Festival with Summer Jalter. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind sharing. With that, the male master made his way to Berserker's room as quick as he could. Once he got there, he knocked on the door as it soon openers to reveal Summer Jalter.

 Once he got there, he knocked on the door as it soon openers to reveal Summer Jalter

"Oh hey partner.," Berserker Jeanne D'Arc Alter said with a slightly annoyed look. "What do you want? Are we working on a new manga today?"

"Actually, I need a place to hide...," Ryan admitted. "Kiara and Martha are trying to sleep with me..."

The alter servant narrowed eyes at that comment. "Why do you smell like sex...and fish?"

The boy gulped nervously. "I mean...I technically had sex with Kiara, but I di—"

He didn't even get a chance to finish as Jalter quickly pulled him into the room locking it behind her. For a moment, Ryan thought he was safe until he noticed the chilling aura radiating off the fallen holy maiden. Now that he thought about it, maybe coming to Jalter was a mistake.

"So let me get this straight...you cheated on me, your girlfriend and business partner with that slutty mermaid?," Jeanne muttered. "And you thought wou could hide here?"