Special 1: Summer Rivalry

*Welcome to the first special chapter of How I Met My Harem 4.5 featuring Summer Tamamo no Mae and Summer Nero. Don't worry, they will still get their own individual chapters. So without any further delay, let's get this chapter started.*

As Ryan woke up groaned in slight pain. The last thing he remembered he was running away from Summer Saint Martha while Summer Jalter, who he had just slept with, held the angry ruler class servant off. Then...everything went dark...but he did recall remember hearing two familiar voices before he lost consciousness. That's when he felt two warm bodies next to him as he turned to see....Lancer Tamamo no Mae and Caster Nero peacefully sleeping next to him on opposite sides in an unfamiliar hotel room. The two girls were holding onto his arms which where in between their breasts...which didn't make sense because he hadn't summoned them yet (remember that this book takes place during 2022 and I didn't summon Summer Tamamo or Summer Nero until 2023). So, how and why were they here?

That's when Nero woke up. "Oh Praetor! You're awake! I'm glad to see you're not hurt. After that vixen hit you, I was afraid you wouldn't wake up."

"Don't try to blame that on me!," Tamamo said as she had apparently woken up as well. "You're the one hit him! Not me. I would never hurt my darling husband!"

The two rivals began to bicker until Ryan said, "Umm...I am glad to see you both, but how are you here? I mean I haven't been able to summon you two yet...though it's not like I didn't try to summon you earlier this year, Nero."

The two summer servants went silent for a few minutes until Tamamo's eyes widened. "Oh that's right! I forgot we're in the past! This darling hasn't summoned us yet!"

"Oh yeah! That's right, Umu!," Summer Nero said with a nod.

"Wait...you two are from the future?," the brown haired boy asked in disbelief. "How is that possible?"

"ChibiWolfsun...he said we would get to spend some time with you after we fell in some kind of crack in the space time continuum.," Lancer admitted. "I mean one moment we were in Novum Chaldea and the next thing we know, we are in this hotel in some kind of meeting room (remember when SBB broke the fourth wall in the prologue). That's when that imp came in and said we can have some fun with you while he tries to fix the crack."

"So you fell through a crack in time?," Ryan asked still deeply confused. "Wait...doesn't he work for the Foreign God?!"

"We don't know. Besides, I am tired of waiting.," Summer Nero said as she immediately to remove her master's swimsuit trunks.

She was immediately stopped by an angry Tamamo. "What do you think you are doing? I am going first."

"No I am!," the summer Emperor exclaimed as sparks flew between the pair.

The male master of Chaldea knew he had to do something before he caught between another fight between servants that could possibly reveal his location to Martha who might still be looking for him. So...he knew what he had to do.

"Hey girls. Why don't you just go in the order you were summoned?," he suggested. "It only seems fair the way."

"But that means she gets to go first!," Nero said with a pout before being pushed beside by Lancer.

"You heard him! Darling said I get to go first!," Tamamo said with a happy smile. "So shut up and wait your turn!"

With that, the summer shrine maiden wasted no time relieving her husband of his swim trunks to reveal his member. She happily knelt down in front of it and took it into her mouth as she enthusiastically began to bobbed her head. Ryan couldn't help, but remember the last time he slept with Caster Tamamo as she had rewarded him for getting her to NP5 which meant they had sex for an entire night. Then again, it kinda showed how much she loved him as even this version of Tamamo no Mae happily and greet drank the mana he released from her expert blowjob.