Sound of Thunder and The End of The Maze

TANJIRO POV

As rimuru and I try to behead the demon, it struck its struck the tsuzumi on its shoulder.

As the sound of his drum echoed, the room flipped.

Teruko grabbed the handle of a drawer, but she ended up pulling the drawer with her as she fell scattering paper over the room.

I quickly caught her.

Rimuru: TERUKO, ARE YOU OK! GAH!

A bunch of papers hit rimuru on her mask, startling her a little.

Tanjiro: RIMURU, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

Rimuru removed the papers that landed on her mask.

Rimuru: I'm fine, it's just paper. Hm?

Rimuru stared at one of the papers she's holding before checking the others.

Tanjiro: rimuru, what are you doing?

Rimuru: checking these papers, the story in a few of these looked interesting. This page says it's written by someone named kyogai

The demon flinched for some reason. 

Demon: Hey human, what did you just say?

Rimuru: I said "this page says it's written by someone named kyogai" but if you ment what I said earlier, then can I assume your name is kyogai and wrote this before you became a demon

As the demon was about to say something, the weird scent from earlier is coming this way.

???: BETTER WATCH OUT, CAUSE, READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!

Suddenly, a person wearing the hide of a board came crashing through a door, interrupting what the demon was about to say.

Tanjiro & Rimuru: (Who is this guy?)

The stranger readied his two nichirin swords and made a strange fighting stance.

???: All right, you monster, die on the battlefield and serve as my catalyst so I can be even more powerful, AND SOAR TO NEW HEIGHTS!

The demon has gone to shock to angry.

???: HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR ME, CAUSE I'M COMIN' THROUGH!

The boar headed swordsman leaped torwards the demon.

The demon struck one of its tsuzumi, rotating the room.

Rimuru and I landed on our feet.

Rimuru: tanjiro is teruko... HEY!

The swordsman used rimuru as a platform to leap towards the demon again while laughing like some kind of maniac.