Eve of a Festival

TANJIRO POV 

I finally reached the tokito house.

I followed the demon's scent, which is coming from Miss koinatsu's room.

Tanjiro: MISS KOINATSU!

I opened the window and saw that the demon had Miss koinatsu and that she's being absorbed by the demon's obi. 

Daki: Are you a demon hunter? I'm glad you came, so how many of you are there? I know there's atleast two of you now that I found that ugly brat

Daki: Are you a demon hunter? I'm glad you came, so how many of you are there? I know there's atleast two of you now that I found that ugly brat. Is there a hashira with you? Or is he on his way now? I can tell you're not a hashira. You seem far too weak. I have no use for anyone who's not one, understood?

Tanjiro: (im too late! But what's going on!? I can't see Miss koinatsu's body.  She's not bleeding. There isn't even a scent of blood)

Daki: In case you're wondering, I don't devour dirty people or anyone ugly for that matter

The demon looked at me, and I flinched as her eyes said upper six.

Tanjiro: (rimuru is right, the demon'san upper moon. But isn't rimuru supposed to keep an eye on her? Did this demon slip away?) Let that poor woman go!

I drew my sword and got ready to fight.

Daki: *irritated* Just who the hell do you think you're talking to?! How dare you!

The demon sent her obi and threw me to another building so fast i couldn't react in time.

Tanjiro: *cough* (she's so fast i didn't even see her move. She is an upper rank)

My body feels numb. I stood back up and got i to a battle stance.

Tanjiro: (that demon's weapon is her obi, and it has supernatural abilities. If she can absorb humans inside of it, then it would make it easy for her to abduct people without being noticed. All she needs is a space big enough for her belt to squeeze through)

The Damon came out of the hole she made with her obi in the air.

Daki: Are you still alive? Wow, it looks like you're tougher than I thought. And those eyes of yours are lovely, aren't they? So lovely, I just have to gouge them out and gobble them up