Chapter 2

Part 2

Jeonghan pov:

"that all for today, we will continue tomorrow" the teacher said I got up from my seat and put all my things back to my bag all the other student already went out to go have their meal for lunch,,, when I was done putting everything away I walked out of the room and saw Joshua waiting for me outside "hey hannie let's go the others are waiting for us down stairs" he said we then went our way down stair...

We finally arrive down stair where the others were waiting for us then they waved at us and we waved back Chan came running to me and hugged me which I also hugged back "hyung what took you so long?! I was scared you won't eat with us you know I don't like going out without you!!" he shouted at me I just chuckled at him since he was being such a baby "why?? The others are with you so why are you scared with out me??" I said and he signed at me making a face saying 'are you an idiot or what?' that was what written on his face "alright I'm sorry come let's go ur such a baby you know?" I said to him patting his head he give me a side eye which made me laugh "I'm not a baby anymore hyung" he said. I just hummed as respond we were walking were we are going to have are lunch at me and my other friends started chatting how was are class and etc the other guys were behind us also chatting I guess...

35 minutes later...

We finally arrive at the restaurant we agreed to go eat at we entered inside and looked for a sit for the 13 of us, we went upstairs to find other tables since all the sits downstairs were full after finding a sit we sat down there where all om13 of us can fit I was supposed to sit next to Chan but seokmin - ssi sat already with seungcheol ofc so I just sat next to Joshua where it available to sit there I didn't want to sat next to him since his my crush since the first day he joined the school but I have no other choice so I went to him "joshuji is it alright if I sit necmxt to you?" I ask him he looked at me and nodded "yeah sure!" he said so then I sat next to him.

"guys me and mingyu are going to the counter what are you guys gonna buy I'll write it down" wonwoo said so we ordered what we want to eat and others and him and his crushy mingyu went to the counter to order our food while we were waiting for the food I put on my headphones and played a song which is my favorite kpop group called BTS and I'm listening to their song 'take two'

After 25 minutes the foods finally came all of us dig in and enjoyed our food while chatting and stuff I was just enjoying my food when Joshua suddenly tapped me I looked at him just to see him smiling at me which I smiled back "what's wrong?" I ask him I watch him grabbing some piece of his chicken that he order "here try them its pretty good" he said he then feed it to me which I accept it "mmm~ its pretty nice!" I said he then smiled and went back to eating his food s did I but that really fluttered my heart I then suddenly felt some stares at me I looked at where it was just to see my friends looking at me with smirk on their face then I just ignore it and eat my foods.

We finally finished eating so we head back to school while we were walking I saw Dino looking at I took a glance at where he was looking at just to see he was looking at an ice cream shop "guys do you want ice cream?" vernon said the others nodded so we went to the shop where Dino was looking at "we will pay for this time!" I said but Joshua shooked his head which made me confuse "jun already paid silly" joshua said I looked at my other friends just to see them also shocked and confuse "don't worry about it!" seungcheol said so then we just continued walking back to school Joshua and I were talking getting to know each other and stuff

We arrived at school just in time cause when we entered the school the bell rang so we bid our goodbye me, Dino and Joshua have the same class so we headed together talking and stuff "oh yeah after school let's go home together?" Joshua ask us Dino looked at me very very confuse since this kind of feel weird for us "are you guys sure?" Dino ask this time Joshua nodded and we agreed to it we arrived at the class me and Dino went inside first while Joshua came inside behind us we went to our sit and the class started

'well this was a very weird day and this might be our best day we don't know if this is fake or something but I hope it will still last long for just a while....'

To Be Continued

----------------------------------------------------------- I'm really sorry if it's bad English is not my first language but I hope you enjoyed...