💕

I love her so much, I know that me being just one person I cannot heal all of her wounds, but I'm here to try. To remind her that no matter what anyone else thinks I know that shes so interesting and fun to talk to. She makes you think about things so much deeper than you would originally. The insights she brings to me are what make my days so good. I can't even estimate the amount of times I've smiled down at my phone while texting her, counted down days to the next time we spend the day together, or even just felt myself get excited over the thought of her. She's so funny and sweet, and she only wants the best for people. She always is open to improving herself in the ways that she cannot see. She is such an amazing friend and person. I gravitate towards her, it feels like shes pulling me in. She knows so much, and she will tell me all about it. I love it. I strive for her happiness, any time I manage to get her excited or make her laugh, it makes me excited in turn! Her mood is so infectious. I tend to laugh at the things she says because I'm just so happy to be around her. I wish she could see herself like this. It may sound cheesy but I would really like her to see herself in my eyes for a second. I wish that was possible. I want her to realize that she isn't messed up. I can't pretend to know exactly what she's going through, but I love and will be here for her regardless. In any way she wants me I'll be here.

I know the world sucks, but I love you and I always will, no matter what <3

Jeadow ^