Chapter 37

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!

************
Three years and she will never see them again. Three years. That was supposed to make her happy since she nor May wanted to meet them in the first place but after the past two weeks,they grew on her. Harry grew on her. Tears stung at her eyes at not seeing them for thirty-six months.

They saw her tears and immediately stood up and crushed her in a bear hug. "Don't cry. We'll be back before you know it,and then you can have Harry all to yourself." Louis said smiling slightly.

It caused them and her to laugh a little and stunned Harry at how Louis was the one to say that,and he wouldn't even let him go down the street without him.

April wrapped her arms around as much of them as she could. "I better get a free album." Lightening the room,making them laugh.

Turning serious again,she squeezed them tighter. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"And we are gonna miss you."

They all kissed the top of her head and then everyone pulled back. They turned their attention to May and April sighed. "What am I gonna do with her?"

"Well first rid her mind of Zachary. How long is he away?" Niall asked,scanning over Mays relaxed face.

"I don't know. But its more than two years, that much I know."

"Well then it won't be hard. Make her forget. And if you need help Tim and Theo are always there and you can call us at any time."

"I'm going to take you up on that."

He chuckled when May started turning. She moved several times before opening her eyes,she blinked several times and she scanned over the room and the people in it. Liam walked closer to Mays side and spoke in a tone that wouldn't startle her.

"May,how are you feeling?"

May looked in Liam's eyes and spoke with no emotion. "I feel tired and hungry."

Nodding,Liam moved aside and April took his place. She didn't want May to act out since she was in this bed to hurt her in the first place so she was hesitant to out her hand on her shoulder. "Do you remember anything?"

May felt nothing when April's hand touched her like she feels nothing when she looked in April's eyes and responded emotionlessly. "I do. From hacking into Harry Styles account,to,someone injecting me with a needle."

April nodded and pursed her lips and tried to think of something else to talk to her sister about. Just then Theo and Tim walked in. They looked at May and rushed over to her,"Are you okay?"

May looked into Theodore's eyes and nodded.

Him and his partner smiled. "That's good to hear. And I'm pleased to tell you two that we're going home,tonight and we promise that we will never force you to go to a place if you don't want to."

April laughed and a little but May stayed still. It made Niall's brows frown and him become suspicious.

"Alright come on. Let's get you home."

They helped May out if the bed and they and the boys walked out of the station. A black range rover pulled up and the driver got out as Theodore's was getting in. Timothy and April heldperd May inside and Timothy sat in the passenger seat, before April got her her seat she turned to the boys.

"Do you want to say bye to May before we leave or?"

They looked through the window of the door May was on the other side of and saw she was just sitting there with her head resting her seatbelt. Niall then knew something was up because she hasn't said a word except for when she was asked and she hasn't looked at anyone since she woke up.